The choice of professional chefs for unparalleled, even-heating performance, this All-Clad stainless-steel Windsor pan allows concentration of heat and quicker evaporation to thicken sauces. Preparing a French demi-glace or balsamic reduction, this kitchen Windsor pan narrows to the base, ensuring rapid reduction. Flared rim for easier pouring and lid to retain hit. The exceptional heat-conductive qualities of All-Clad tri-ply stainless-steel cookware produce gourmet results.
The All-Clad stainless-steel collection of cookware for ultimate cooking convenience features redesigned ergonomic handles and All-Clad brand and measurement/capacity on the underside of each pan for easy identification. High-strength, noncorrosive stainless-steel rivets secure handles permanently for safe cooking
All-Clad's leading cookware line is brilliantly styled with a hand-polished gleaming stainless-steel finish that many of the world's professional and home chefs prefer. The 18/10 stainless-steel interior will not react with food, leaving the pure taste you desire. Magnetic exterior is perfect for all cooktops, including induction. Oven- and broiler-safe. Dishwasher-safe. Lid (2 1/2-qt.) and pan made in the USA.Product Features
- Tri-ply bonded construction for a lifetime of use
- Tall sloped sides narrow to the base, allowing quick evaporation of liquids for excellent reduction
- Pure aluminum core covers bottom of the pan and extends up the sides for greater heat conductivity
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior helps prevent foods from sticking
- Stainless-steel interior will not react with foods
- Maintains even heat distribution, preventing "hot spots"
- Mirror-finished magnetic stainless-steel exterior is hand-polished to a brilliant shine
- Signature stay-cool handles are cast from solid stainless-steel and designed for ergonomic comfort
- Handles and rivets are polished stainless-steel creating a striking impression
- High-strength, noncorrosive stainless-steel rivets secure handles permanently for safer cooking
- All-Clad brand and measurement/capacity on the underside for easy identification
- Bonded cookware and lid (2 1/2-qt.) handcrafted in the USA