The saute pan
is wide to provide ample room for food movement, with a flat bottom to slide smoothly back and forth on a burner. Straight sides prevent food from sliding out. The slightly domed lid lets you finish a dish under normal stove top use, and the helper handle makes it easier to lift when full. The All-Clad
saute pan is designed for cooking foods in a small amount of oil or butter while continuously tossing, stirring or shaking.
The All-Clad stainless-steel collection of cookware for ultimate cooking convenience features redesigned ergonomic handles and All-Clad brand and measurement/capacity on the underside of each pan for easy identification. Lids made in the USA.
All-Clad's leading cookware line is brilliantly styled with a hand-polished gleaming stainless-steel finish that many of the world's professional and home chefs prefer. The 18/10 stainless-steel interior will not react with food, leaving the pure taste you desire. Magnetic exterior is perfect for induction cooktops. Made in the USA.Product Features
- 3-ply bonded construction for a lifetime of use
- Mirror-finished magnetic stainless-steel exterior is hand-polished to a lustrous shine
- Pure aluminum core covers bottom of the pan and extends up the sides for greater heat conductivity
- Easy-to-clean 18/10 stainless-steel interior helps prevent foods from sticking
- Stainless-steel interior will not react with foods
- Cookware maintains even heat distribution that prevents "hot spots" when cooking
- Signature stay-cool handles are cast from solid stainless-steel and designed for ergonomic comfort
- Handles and rivets are polished stainless-steel creating a striking impression
- High-strength, noncorrosive stainless-steel rivets keep handles permanently secure, making cooking safer
- Bonded cookware handcrafted in the USA