Expert carving, slicing, trimming and a meticulously-clean countertop with this beautiful John Boos Aztec edge-grain maple cutting board
. Sturdy, 2 1/4" thick hard-rock maple with center pyramid-cut surface grips meat, ensuring a superior carving station for prime rib, tenderloin, crown pork roast or ham. The generous size of this John Boos cutting board
provides ample room to slice an entire turkey. Juice grooves channel liquid away from the center to the deep outer well and into the drip tray, keeping countertop or buffet table dry and clean. Hand grips allow easy transport. Reverses to a smooth surface to knead dough or accommodate prep work. Dice, chop or mince vegetables, trim fruit and slide trimmings right into the stainless-steel tray.
Select edge-grain wood from the sugar maple has been chosen for this cutting board due its outstanding durability: the dense, tightly-grained composition preserves cutlery and is naturally resistant to cuts and scratches. This high density also prevents bacteria from penetrating the wood to provide years of service. Gourmet chefs, celebrity chefs and home connoisseurs prefer the thick construction and lifetime durability of John Boos hard-rock maple boards. Hand wash. Made in the USA.Carving set pictured is NOT includedProduct Features
- Select edge-grain hard-rock maple generously sized to carve an entire turkey, rib roast or ham
- Center pyramid-cut surface stabilizes roasts
- Juice channels from the center into the deep surrounding groove and drip tray
- Keep countertop or buffet table dry and clean
- Dense composition prevents bacteria from penetrating wood
- Hand grips allow easy transport
- Reverses to a smooth surface to knead dough or prep vegetables
- Custom-fitting stainless-steel tray to slide discards
- Gourmet chefs prefer the thick construction and lifetime durability of Boos hard-rock maple boards
- John Boos & Company has offered the finest butcher blocks, kitchen workstations and carts since 1887. The oldest manufacturer of premium quality kitchen equipment in America, Boos has proudly built products for the best kitchens, including the White House
This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer so it can only be delivered within the 48 contiguous states. Express shipping options, gift wrap services and gift messaging are not available for this item. Please allow 4-6 weeks for order processing and delivery.