Using the traditional method of hand turning, this Berard
olive wood twine holder
features the smooth rounded design that blends contemporary style and utility for the kitchen. With the built-in twine cutter, it is easy to trim without scissors and quickly truss roasts, poultry, fish or game. The highest-quality French-linen trussing twine is included. Preferred by gourmet chefs, this twine is easy to thread, will not fray or leave particles on food.
With the light and dark grain variations, this Mediterranean olive wood reflects the artistry of nature, creating an attractive display on a counter, island or shelf. Each kitchen twine holder is unique in wood grain pattern, no two are alike. This high-density wood with tight-grain structure is superior in durability and naturally resistant to scratches, moisture and bacteria due to the oil in the wood. Wipe clean holder.
The designers of distinctive wood products for the kitchen and entertaining since 1892, Berard is located in the Royan mountains, bordering the northern edge of Provence, France.Product Features
- Rich, durable olive wood is skillfully created by artisans using the traditional hand-turning method
- Built-in cutter slits to cut twine without the use of scissors and let you truss roasts single-handedly
- High-quality French twine will not fray and is easy to thread
- The tight-grain structure and natural oil in the wood provides a hardwood composition that is naturally resistant to scratches, moisture and bacteria
- The beauty of Mediterranean olive wood reflects the artistry of nature to display on a kitchen counter, island or shelf
- Berard is the French designer of fine wood products since 1892