Mouse over image to zoom in
Cuisinart Chef's Classic Tube Cake Pan
Heavy-gauge aluminized steel with superior nonstick coating bakes and releases deliciously moist, light cake, fluffy angel food cake or coffee cake.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee + Free Returns!
Inspired by French kitchens, Cuisinart has been designing innovative cookware and appliances for more than 30 years. Culinary experts in the food preparation industry, Cuisinart is endorsed by gourmet connoisseurs such as James Beard, Jacques Pepin and Hubert Keller. The recipient of numerous design awards, their tradition of excellence continues with superior nonstick bakeware.
- Heavy-gauge aluminized steel ensures even heating and lifetime performance
- Durable Xylan nonstick interior and exterior for easy release and cleanup
- Superior bakeware produces deliciously moist, light cakes
- Ideal to bake angel food cake or coffee cake
- Thick rolled rim adds tensile strength, prevents warping or bending, and provides an easy-to-transport grip
- Cuisinart adds to their innovative line of premier kitchen appliances, accessories and cookware with a superior line of nonstick bakeware
- Removable bottom
- Model AMB-9TCP
- 9" Dia. (9 1/2" w/outer rim) x 4"H
- Weight: 2-lb., 4-oz.
- Made in China
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
Care and Use
- Dishwasher-safe, but hand washing recommended
- Oven- and freezer-safe
- Use only wood, nylon, rubber or plastic tools
You may also like
Customers Also Bought
$24.95 - $99.95
SAVE up to $30
$129.95 - $199.95
SAVE up to $100
$29.95 - $49.95
SAVE up to $10