From Kaiser, the inventor of the original springform
pan, this rectangular 9" x 13" springform pan adds a new dimension to baking cheesecake, torte, traditional cake, bread or quiche. Commercial-weight, 8mm gauge steel ensures even heat distribution for uniform baking and browning. Durable side buckle is easy to latch, creating a tight seal and leakproof base. Unlatch the buckle and the base is the perfect serving platter or cookie sheet. Scratchproof nonstick ceramic coating ensures easy-release to bake, serve and cut right on the base. This Kaiser springform pan is metal-utensil safe.
This Kaiser La Forme
Plus pan features extra-deep 3-inch sides ideal to bake crumb crusts, flourless cakes, brownies or bars. Rolled edges add rigidity, and prevent warping. PTFE- and PFOA-free. Dishwasher-safe. 10-year manufacturer warranty. Made in Germany.
Originating in 1919 and family owned for three generations, Kaiser is Europe's largest manufacturer of quality bakeware and high-end accessories for commercial kitchens and home use.Product Features
- The traditional 9" x 13" pan in a springform size to bake cheesecake, torte, traditional cake, bread, quiche or brownies
- Commercial-weight, 8mm gauge steel ensures even heat distribution for uniform baking and browning
- Buckle latches easily to create a leakproof base
- Ceramic-based nonstick coating ensures smooth release
- Scratchproof base doubles as a serving platter or cookie sheet
- Metal-utensil safe
- Extra-deep 3" sides to bake crumb crusts or flourless cakes
- Rolled edges add rigidity and prevent warping
- PTFE- and PFOA-free
- Kaiser is the European producer of top quality bakeware since 1919