The Revol Revolution Round Cocotte
with Lid is a proven workhorse for any stove top, conventional or microwave oven, and is as equally efficient on the tabletop or in the freezer. Just the right size for savory soups, sauces and casseroles, the 3 3/4-qt. Revolution ceramic cocotte
features an exclusive proprietary material with superior thermal-shock resistance that surpasses other nonporous culinary ceramic. The ultra-durable cocotte does not contain heavy metals and is PTFE-free for safe, healthy cooking. Perfecting high-performance cookware in France for more than two centuries, Revol designs the pan's pure white body with a smooth enameled surface for effortless nonstick cooking. The dish is an all-around favorite for boeuf bourguignon and creamy asparagus soup to eggs en cocotte and cinnamon-apple tart. The ceramic absorb no fats, odors or bacteria and will not scratch, rust or peel. From the freezer to the cooktop and the table to the dishwasher, the round cocotte is reliably sturdy, yet amazingly lightweight. A heavy-duty, bold colored lid helps seal in flavors and juices. Engineered for all stove tops including gas, ceramic, glass, electric, halogen and induction, the ceramic cocotte withstands exceptionally high heat in the oven and broiler and holds heat to keep food hot while serving. A favorite of celebrated chefs and at-home gourmets, the nontoxic Revolution cocotte is easy on the environment and 100% recyclable.
Founded in 1789, Revol is France's leading porcelain manufacturer, deeply rooted in tradition and culinary expertise of the Rhone Alps. Still owned by its original founding family, the company is world renown for innovative porcelain and ceramic cooking products designed by chefs for chefs. Michelin-star culinarians and prominent food professionals consulted on the remarkable details of each round cocotte. Noted for legendary craftsmanship and unrivaled quality, Revol cookware creates a fresh Revolution for your kitchen.Product Features
- The Revol cocotte is the first culinary ceramic cocotte to be both induction-ready and microwave-safe
- Exclusive Revolution (patent pending) high-fired ceramic is superior to any other culinary ceramic
- PTFE-free cookware does not contain heavy metals to ensure safe, healthy cooking
- Innovative thermal shock-resistance surpasses all other culinary ceramic
- Ultra-durable ceramic cocotte will not scratch, rust or peel
- Nonporous ceramic does not absorb fats, odors or bacteria
- Naturally nonstick enameled surface is easy to clean
- Pure white body and bold colored lid accentuates any kitchen or dining decor
- Reliably sturdy, yet surprisingly lightweight, cocotte goes straight from the kitchen to the table
- Efficiently stores foods in the freezer and reheats in the microwave
- Heavy-duty lid helps seal in flavors and juices
- Easy-grip porcelain handles feature a handsome matte finish
- Versatile for oven, microwave and stove top including gas, ceramic, glass, electric, halogen and induction
- Oven- and broiler-safe to 572 F
- Eco-friendly and 100% recyclable
- English/French instruction and recipe booklet with 7 delectable main dishes, sides and dessert recipes.
This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer so it can only be delivered within the 48 contiguous states. Express shipping options, gift wrap services and gift messaging are not available for this item. Please allow 2- 4 weeks for order processing and delivery.