Mouse over image to zoom in
Tramontina LYON Braiser with Lid, 5 quart
The LYON braiser sears, roasts, bakes and braises, working as an oven on all stove tops and in the oven.
Not eligible for gift wrap
Not eligible for expedited or express shipping
100% Satisfaction Guarantee + Free Returns!
A Brazilian cutlery and cookware manufacturer established in 1911, Tramontina operates its U.S. division from Sugar Land, Texas. In 2011 Tramontina celebrated its 100th anniversary. The innovative company invested eight years of manufacturing research and development to design the high-performance LYON cookware line. An exclusive manufacturing process blends the precision-engineered aluminum body and ceramic nonstick cooking surface to create a braiser with lid that transitions smoothly from oven to stove top to tabletop.
- Versatile Tramontina LYON braiser works both like an oven on top of the stove and in traditional ovens
- Exclusively forged body from one piece of extra heavy-gauge 8.0 mm aluminum
- Forged aluminum technology ensures a tighter seal and high-performance cooking
- Cooking surface features four ceramic reinforced nonstick layers over the heavy-gauge aluminum
- Precision-engineered uni-body provides superior heat conductivity and retention
- Braiser with lid heats up evenly and ultra-fast, using less energy
- Nonstick cooking surface eliminates the need for butter or oil, serving up healthier cooking
- Ceramic cooking and exterior surfaces resist abrasion
- Specially designed stainless-steel magnetic bottom is induction-ready
- Convex-shaped durable aluminum lid fits tightly to lock in nutrients and flavors
- Lid's internal condensation ridges uniformly return moisture to food
- Easy-grip handles ensure safe lifting and carrying
- Tramontina braiser lid knob is a striking mirror-polished cast stainless-steel
- Impressive exterior colors offer elegant kitchen to table serving
- Engineered for use with gas, ceramic, glass, electric, halogen and induction cooktops
- Use the LYON braiser with non-metal utensils
- Nonstick surface delivers easy cleanup with soap and warm water
- Oven-safe to 550 F, but not suitable for oven broiler
- Lifetime warranty
- Two black, 100% cotton pot holders featuring a heat-resistant, anti-slip silicone grip finish; 10"L x 5 1/2"W
This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer so it can only be delivered within the 48 contiguous states. Express shipping options, gift wrap services and gift messaging are not available for this item. Please allow 7-10 days for order processing and delivery.
- Material: heavy-gauge aluminum body, lid and handles; ceramic reinforced nonstick cooking and exterior surfaces; magnetic stainless-steel bottom; cast stainless-steel lid knob
- Model: 80142/028 (Garnet), 80142/016 (Onyx), 80142/038 (Sapphire)
- Capacity: 5 qt.
- Size: 13 1/4" Dia. (16 1/4" with handles) x 2 3/4"H (6 1/4" with lid)
- Base: 10" Dia.
- Weight: 9 lb. 14 oz.
- Made in Brazil
Use and Care
- Before using your Tramontina LYON braiser for the first time, hand wash with warm, soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly. Put a small amount of cooking oil on a paper towel and wipe inside the cookware. Heat the pan at a low to medium temperature for 2 to 3 minutes. Let the cookware cool, then hand wash in warm, soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly. For best results, recondition the surface prior to each use.
- The LYON braiser doubles as bakeware on the stove top. Use low to medium heat only. High heat can permanently discolor and damage your cookware, voiding the lifetime warranty. Some recipes require preheating an empty pan, however, never heat an empty pan for an extended period of time.
- Use wood, nylon or silicone utensils to avoid damaging the nonstick surface of the braiser. Metal utensils or sharp cooking tools will damage the cookware over time. Never cut food on the nonstick surface.
- Do not use nonstick aerosol cooking sprays, which leave a residue that may be difficult to remove and cause food to stick.
- To avoid injury, always use protective pot holders or oven mitts when handling a hot braiser.
- Do not use the cookware under an oven broiler unit.
- Always let the Tramontina braiser with lid cool before washing. Never immerse hot cookware in cold water.
- When cleaning, avoid the use of abrasive cleansers, steel wool or coarse scouring pads.
You may also like
$39.95 - $59.95
$39.95 - $149.95
SAVE up to $30
$59.95 - $99.95
SAVE up to $80
$49.95 - $69.95
$49.95 - $129.95
SAVE up to $90
$49.95 - $99.95
SAVE up to $25
Customers Also Bought
$129.95 - $199.95
SAVE up to $100
$49.95 - $89.95
$149.95 - $179.95
$24.95 - $34.95
SAVE up to $32
$239.95 - $339.95
SAVE up to $90
$59.95 - $99.95
SAVE up to $20
$39.95 - $69.95
SAVE up to $30
$59.95 - $69.95
SAVE up to $40