The wide rim on this Le Creuset loaf pan
provides easy transport from ends or sides and quick transfer from oven to cooling rack or table. Thick, heat-retentive stoneware allows even baking, creating the golden crust that enriches bread with the delicious, homemade taste and texture. Also ideal for baking meatloaf, ensuring a crisp edge and moist interior. This 1 1/4-quart loaf pan is extremely durable, with an impermeable porcelain-enamel finish fired at 2,192 F, to safely cut in the pan. With less than 1% porosity, this Le Creuset stoneware loaf pan blocks moisture absorption, preventing cracking, crazing or rippling. Smooth-glazed enamel interior provides clean release and effortless cleanup.
Preferred by chefs for the overall strength and durability, Le Creuset oven-to-table stoneware promotes faster cooking times, and retains heat longer than glass or metal for excellent presentation on the table. Resistant to chips, cracking and scratches. Nonporous-enameled surface will not stain, absorb moisture or retain odors. Oven-safe to 500 and broiler-safe. Microwave-, freezer- and dishwasher-safe.
Le Creuset is consistently chosen by leading chefs, restaurateurs and home connoisseurs for its cooking advantages, performance and style. Bright color choices are the signature style at Le Creuset to enliven your world of serving and entertaining. The best gourmet meals deserve the cooking finesse of Le Creuset.Product Features
- Superior heat conductive stoneware provides the bakery-fresh, golden texture to traditional loaf bread and quick bread
- Bakes delicious meatloaf, ensuring crisp edges and moist interior
- Fired at 2,192 F, Le Creuset nonporous ovenware is resistant to chips, cracks and scratches
- Exceptional heat retention promotes faster cooking times, and keeps food warm longer for serving
- Smooth-glazed enameled interior releases food for easy cleanup and lets you cut in the pan
- With less than 1% porosity, this stoneware prevents crazing or rippling
- Will not stain, absorb moisture or retain food odors
- Foods will not react with the enameled finish
- Bold and dynamic colors match Le Creuset enameled stoneware and cast-iron cookware
- For nearly a century, Le Creuset has consistently been the preferred choice of chefs around the world for its cooking advantages, performance and style