The most versatile cooking tool in the kitchen, these Cuisinart tongs
with precision scalloped-edge tips turn thin strips of bacon, thick cutlets or hamburgers in a skillet, lift potatoes, corn on the cob or shellfish from boiling water. Spring-tension mechanism on these cooking tongs
allows firm handling control. Heat-safe and the ideal length to turn steaks, ribs or poultry on a grill, remove fried foods, stir vegetables in a wok and keep hands safely from heat.
Ideal serving tongs to toss a salad or transport large vegetables from platter to plate. The contemporary design and sturdiness of stainless-steel, ergonomically engineered with soft-grip panels and thumb and finger indentations for an exceptionally-comfortable, nonslip grip. Locking pull-tab closes tongs for in-drawer storage. This end loop is also convenient to hang tongs. Rust- and corrosion-resistant stainless-steel. Dishwasher-safe.
Cuisinart combines innovation with function and practical style to create appliances, cookware, bakeware and utensils that excel in performance. Recipient of numerous design awards, and endorsed by culinary connoisseurs, Cuisinart is a leading inventor of kitchenwares for the home gourmet.Produc Features
- Scalloped edges ensure a secure grip to easily turn thin strips of bacon, thick pork cutlets or hamburgers in a skillet
- Lift potatoes, corn on the cob or shellfish from boiling water
- Ideal length to flip steaks, ribs or poultry on a grill, remove fried foods or rotate vegetables in a wok
- Toss salad or transport large vegetables onto plates
- Ergonomically-engineered handles with soft-grip panels and thumb indents for an exceptionally-comfortable, nonslip grip
- Locking pull-tab loop closes tongs for in-drawer storage is also a convenient hanging loop
- Rust- and corrosion-resistant stainless-steel
- Cuisinart is a leading innovator of kitchenwares for the home gourmet