This Nordic Ware backsplash griddle
with juice groove provides triple stopping edges to easily turn food, prevent food from rolling off and curtail splatters. Cook for a crowd with this generously-sized flat-top griddle. Fry eggs, bacon, pancakes or sausages. Cook hash browns or French toast for brunch. Griddle slants downward slightly to drain grease and collect liquid in built-in groove to serve healthier entrees. The premium nonstick surface on this Nordic Ware backsplash griddle ensures easy release, without using oil or butter, to prepare and serve healthier entrees.
Nordic Ware revolutionary ProCast Traditions cast-aluminum stove and ovenware is the lightweight, nonstick alternative to cast-iron. Conducts heat evenly and rapidly, eliminating hot spots. Lighter weight griddle is easier to lift, even with food. No seasoning required. ProCast will not rust. Transport easily using the integrated side handles. Safe for gas, electric, glass and ceramic cooktops. Hand wash. Made in the USA.
Founded in 1946, Nordic Ware is a family-owned, American manufacturer of high-quality kitchenware products and bakeware. Original inventor of the Bundt cake pan, the Minnesota-based company offers unparalleled quality, dependability and value recognized by millions of home chefs.Product Features
- ProCast Traditions cast-aluminum is the lightweight nonstick alternative to heavyweight cast-iron
- Lightweight griddle spans two burners, providing twice the cooking capacity
- Griddle slants downward slightly, draining liquids into juice groove
- Fry eggs, bacon, pancakes or sausages in large quantities
- Generously-sized cooking surface is also ideal to fry hash browns or French toast
- Premium nonstick surface ensures easy release, without oil or butter
- Conducts heat evenly and rapidly, without hot spots
- No seasoning required
- Will not rust
- Transport easily using the integrated side handles
- Nordic Ware is a family-owned, American manufacturer of quality, dependable kitchen products and bakeware for more than 60 years