dinnerware is an American tradition of functional style and hearty meals. Reminiscent of the original dinnerware produced in 1the early 1900s by the Buffalo China company of New York, this creamy-white buffalo china is authentically styled after the solid dinnerware found in big and small city diners across the country. Stands up to the demands of restaurant use, ensuring longevity for casual or elegant home dining. Heat-retentive and oven-safe to preheat plates or bowls prior to serving, the once-familiar standard of fine dining. Conveniently available in sets of individual pieces and entire place settings to accommodate guests.
The 16-piece place setting includes 4 of each: dinner plate, salad plate, soup bowl, and mug(Cereal bowls not included).
The 32-piece place setting includes 8 of each: dinner plate, salad plate, soup bowl, and mug(Cereal bowls not included).
Defined rims hold in sauces and gravies on dinner plates and dressings on salad plates. Soup bowls with wide-grip rims are excellent for serving stew, soup or pasta. Cereal bowls are also ideal to serve fresh greens. Traditional diner-style mugs feature easy-hold rounded handles. Serve your own comfort food at home and enjoy friendly conversation with this buffalo china dinnerware. Restaurant-quality, glazed stoneware is chip-resistant. Microwave-, oven- and dishwasher-safe.
Built on craftsmanship, tradition and pride, Buffalo China was established in 1901. The durable dinnerware was originally supplied to the hotel and railroad industries, and has evolved as the preferred commercial-weight china for the food service industry. Now available from CHEFS for home entertaining.Product Features
- Weighty and durable dinnerware authentically styled after the original dinnerware found in diners across America
- This dinnerware is a replication of the original dinnerware produced by the Buffalo China Company in New York, first produced in 1901 to serve the hotel and railroad industries
- Simple, functional style stands up to the demands of restaurant use
- Heat-retentive and oven-safe to preheat plates and bowls prior to serving
- Defined rims hold in gravies and sauces on the dinner plates, and salad dressings on the salad plates
- Wide-grip rims on the soup bowls for easy serving
- Easy-grip rounded handles on the coffee mugs is the traditional style of diner mugs
- Buffalo china is the preferred commercial-weight dinnerware of the restaurant industry for decades, now available from CHEFS for home entertaining