Razor-sharp blades for a superior cutting edge from the world's cutlery experts. The German knives in this Wusthof
Classic 3-piece are precision-forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless-steel, and laser-cut to exacting standards for premium performance. This Wusthof Classic starter set equips the home chef with essential prep knives. Paring knife quickly peels, minces, dices, deveins shrimp and prepares restaurant-style garnishes. The long ultra-sharp blade on the bread knife
slices sandwich bread, artisan loaves, bagels, or muffins with steadfast control. This Classic knife set includes the workhorse of the kitchen, the chef's knife
, to efficiently slice, chop, cube, mince or julienne vegetables or fruit.
Signature to Wusthof cutlery is the precision bolster, allowing the heft and balance for expert food preparation. Triple-compression rivets attach the high-impact handle securely to the full tang for superior strength and maneuverability. Inner ring anode safeguards rivets from rust. Ergonomic-contoured handle is molded for nonslip comfortable grip. Wusthof kitchen knife set provides the expert tools for the novice or seasoned chef. Dishwasher-safe. Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
Since 1814, knives bearing the Wusthof name and the Trident logo have been crafted in the world's "Cutlery Capital" of Solingen Germany. Today, in a state-of-the-art facility, that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets 21st century advanced technological production methods.Product Features
- The essential cutlery combination with precision-forged blades from Wusthof's own high-carbon stain-resistant steel alloy
- Laser-cut to exacting standards for long-lasting sharpness
- Paring knife quickly peels, minces, dices, deveins shrimp and prepares garnishes
- Long serrated blade on the bread knife slices sandwich bread, artisan loaves, bagels, or muffins with steadfast control
- Chef's knife is the multiuse workhorse, efficiently slices, chops, cubes, juliennes and minces
- Wusthof signature bolster exposes the full blade edge for optimum cutting performance and maximum sharpening
- Full tang provides the heft and balance for expert food preparation ensuring superior strength and manueverability
- Triple-riveted for durability and inner ring anodes to prevent rust
- Ergonomic-contoured handle provides a comfortable nonslip grip
- Handcrafted in Germany since 1814, Wusthof cutlery is prized by the world's top chefs