The perfect combination of cutlery tools for precision prep in the kitchen. The German knives in this Wusthof
Grand Prix II 3-piece are precision-forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless-steel, and laser-cut to exacting standards for premium performance. This Wusthof Grand Prix II starter set has the versatility to prepare appetizers, entrees and desserts. Paring knife quickly peels, minces, dices, deveins shrimp and prepares restaurant-style garnishes. The long ultra-sharp blade on the bread knife
slices sandwich bread, artisan loaves, bagels, or muffins with steadfast control. This Grand Prix II kitchen knife set includes the workhorse of the kitchen, the chef's knife
, to efficiently slice, chop, cube, mince or julienne vegetables or fruit.
Signature to Wusthof cutlery is the precision bolster, allowing the heft and balance for expert gourmet food preparation. Permanently bonded to the handle, full tang ensures superior strength and maneuverability. Ergonomic, pebble-grained handle for a nonslip comfortable grip. Wusthof Grand Prix II cutlery set provides expert tools for the novice or seasoned chef. Dishwasher-safe. Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
Since 1814, knives bearing the Wusthof name and the Trident logo have been crafted in the world's "Cutlery Capital" of Solingen Germany. Today, in a state-of-the-art facility, that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets 21st century advanced technological production methods.Product Features
- The essential cutlery combination with precision-forged blades from Wusthof's own high-carbon stain-resistant steel alloy
- Laser-cut to exacting standards for long-lasting sharpness
- Paring knife quickly peels, minces, dices, deveins shrimp and prepares garnishes
- Long serrated blade on the bread knife slices sandwich bread, artisan loaves, bagels, or muffins with steadfast control
- Chef's knife is the multiuse workhorse, efficiently slices, chops, cubes, juliennes and minces
- Signature bolster exposes the full blade edge for optimum performance and maximum sharpening
- Full tang ensures superior strength and manueverability
- Permanently bonded ergonomic handles with pebble-grained texture for a comfortable, nonslip grip
- Handcrafted in Germany since 1814, Wusthof cutlery is prized by the world's top chefs