With the durable, heat retentive qualities of cast-iron, this Le Creuset
roaster prepares oven-roasted chicken breasts, beef tenderloin, casseroles or lasagna, with the golden crispness that adds distinctive home-style flavor. Adds the delicious, light crispy texture to cobblers and sugar-glazed desserts. The superior craftsmanship of Le Creuset in the Olde World tradition creates cast iron cookware that excels in performance. Food cooks faster at an even-heating temperature and stays hot longer on the table.
Expertly enameled with a vitreous, glossy porcelain-enamel coating that distinguishes Le Creuset from all other cookware, this durable surface is scratch- and stain- resistant to retain the beautifully vibrant color and smooth finish. This rectangular roaster attractively goes from oven or stove top to the table, and easily stores in the refrigerator. Smooth-glazed enameled interior releases food, ensuring easy cleanup. Sure-grip handles for easy transport. Oven-safe to 500 F and broiler-safe. Freezer- and dishwasher-safe.
Le Creuset is consistently chosen by leading chefs, restaurateurs and home connoisseurs for its cooking advantages, performance and style. Bright color choices are the signature style at Le Creuset to enliven your world of serving and entertaining. The best gourmet meals deserve the cooking finesse of Le Creuset.Product Features
- Superior heat-conductive cast-iron is preferred for its overall strength and durability
- Promotes faster cooking times, and keeps food warm longer for serving
- Ideal to prepare oven-roasted chicken breasts, beef tenderloin, casseroles or lasagna
- Adds the light crispy texture to cobblers and sugar-glazed desserts
- Expertly molded of cast iron to exacting standards and finished by hand
- Versatile to go from freezer or refrigerator to cooking device to table
- Highest-quality porcelain enamel coating is impermeable to odors and stains
- Fired at 1,472 F, Le Creuset cast-iron cookware is resistant to chips, cracks and scratches
- Smooth-glazed enameled interior releases food for easy cleanup
- Foods will not react with the enameled finish
- Bold and dynamic colors match Le Creuset enameled stoneware and cast-iron cookware
- For nearly a century, Le Creuset has consistently been the preferred choice of chefs around the world for its cooking advantages, performance and style