Mouse over image to zoom in
Kyocera Revolution Paring Knife, 3-inch
The Kyocera ceramic blade stays sharp 10 times longer than other professional kitchen knives.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee + Free Returns!
Founded in 1959 in Kyoto, Japan, Kyocera is today's largest manufacturer of premium quality advanced ceramic knives and kitchen products in the world. Both professional chefs and home cooks prefer Kyocera ceramic kitchen knives for their unequaled featherweight handling and superior edge retention.
- Exclusive Kyocera Zirconia 206 advanced ceramic produces a stronger, dense blade
- Kyocera's advanced ceramic is second only to diamonds in hardness and is 50% harder than steel
- Blade stays razor-sharp 10 times longer than conventional high-carbon steel kitchen knives
- Precision-sharp diamond ground for a microscopically exact, rock-hard edge
- Lightweight for easy handling -typically half the weight of steel knives
- Thinner blade delivers minimal resistance and requires less pressure when cutting
- Smooth, polished surface resists germs
- Stain- and rust-proof and impervious to acids, oils and sallts
- Does not absorb flavors, brown foods or transfer a metallic taste
- Perfectly balanced for exceptional control
- Comfortable ergonomic resin handle allows for lengthy, repetitive cutting tasks
- Rinse clean and wipe dry
- Lifetime complimentary sharpening
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in Japan
- Material: ceramic, zirconium oxide, ABS resin
- Model: FK-075 BK (black blade/black handle), FK-075 WH (white blade/black handle)
- Size: 3"L (8 cm) blade (7 1/2"L overall)
- Weight: 1 1/2 oz.
Use and Care
- To clean your 3" Kyocera ceramic paring knife, hand wash with water and liquid dish soap and wipe knife dry. Do not wash in the dishwasher.
- Ceramic kitchen knives are intended to complement-not replace-your other cutlery. Use steel knives for carving, prying, boning, cutting frozen foods and slicing cheese.
- Ideal for straight cuts of fruits, vegetables and boneless meats. Use with a wood or plastic cutting board.
- Kyocera kitchen knives require no honing or home sharpening. When the 3" ceramic knife no longer performs to your liking, simply send the knife to the Kyocera U.S. headquarters, paying only for shipping and handling. Your knife will be professionally sharpened on a diamond wheel and promptly returned to you with a factory-new edge.
- Kyocera kitchen knives include a lifetime warranty. If a knife is chipped or damaged, Kyocera U.S. headquarters will repair the knife or replace it.
- Avoid extreme heat or shock with your ceramic paring knife. Do not put the blade in an open flame, as ceramic conducts heat.
- Avoid turning knife blade on its side to smash garlic or other items.
- Use care when storing and removing ceramic knife from block, sheath or tray to avoid tip damage.
You may also like
$14.95 - $39.95
SAVE up to $5
Customers Also Bought
$9.95 - $12.95
$11.95 - $16.95
$59.95 - $99.95
SAVE up to $20