This Le Creuset 1-qt. round Dutch oven
is ideal for 1-3 servings of casseroles, baked vegetables, au gratins or desserts. Preferred by chefs for the cooking versatility, superior heat retention and excellent browning of foods, Le Creuset cast-iron enameled cookware ensures ingredients cook at an even temperature. With the high-quality porcelain-enamel coating, this round French oven
is impermeable to odors and stains for lifetime use.
The Le Creuset Signature collection combines traditional superior craftsmanship with ergonomic and functional innovations. Modernized lid is more stable and tight-fitting, ensuring better performance sealing in moisture and flavors. The handles are 45% larger on this 1-qt. French oven, providing a roomier grip to lift with oven mitts. Improved ergonomic knob is heat-resistant to 500 F. This Signature collection features the most durable and resistant interior formulation offered by Le Creuset, smooth and easy to clean, baking casseroles in the oven or simmering soup on the stove top. Food or liquid will not react with the enameled finish.
With the tight-fitting lid, moisture is sealed inside for best absorption of seasonings and flavor. This 1-qt. French oven goes from fridge or freezer to the oven or stove top, then conveniently to the table for beautiful presentation. Oven-, broiler-, freezer- and dishwasher-safe. Made in France. Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
Le Creuset is consistently chosen by leading chefs, restaurateurs and home connoisseurs for its cooking advantages, performance and style. Bright color choices are the legendary style at Le Creuset to enliven your world of serving and entertaining. The best gourmet meals deserve the cooking finesse of Le Creuset.Unfortunately, the Marseille color is no longer available. We apologize for the inconvenience.Product Features
- • Le Creuset Signature Collection of enameled cast-iron cookware is molded and crafted by hand, combining traditional unmatched craftsmanship with a reinvented, improved design
- • 1-qt. round French oven is the perfect size for 1-3 servings of vegetables, casseroles, au gratins or desserts
- • Modernized lid is more stable and tight-fitting, ensuring greater retention of moisture and flavors, while self-basting foods
- • Newly-formulated enamel interior is more durable, stain- and odor-resistant and easier to clean
- • Handles are 45% larger, providing a roomier grip, even with oven mitts, ensuring safe transport from oven to table
- • Improved ergonomic phenolic knob is heat-resistant to 500 F
- • The iron is melted at an extremely high temperature in a cauldron (called a "creuset" in French) then poured into a sand mold. Under the hands of skilled craftsmen, each surface is smoothed in preparation for uniform porcelain enameling
- • Le Creuset cast-iron provides unparalleled heat retention
- • Smooth porcelain-enameled interior and exterior is nonreactive to food or liquid
- • Bold and dynamic colors match Le Creuset enameled cookware, bakeware, dinnerware and accessories
- • Versatile for stove top, oven or broiler
- • For nearly a century, Le Creuset has been the preferred cookware choice of distinguished chefs around the world