The best assistants in the kitchen, this Wusthof Classic 2-piece chef's knife set
includes the necessary cutlery for precision prep. The hollow-ground cook's knife and paring knife in this Wusthof knife set
are precision-forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless-steel, and laser-cut to exacting standards for premium performance. This Wusthof knife set has the versatility to prepare appetizers, entrees and desserts. Includes the workhorse of the kitchen, the cook's knife, to efficiently slice, chop, cube, mince or julienne vegetables or fruit or slice meat. The hollow-ground blade on the cook's knife ensures instant release, with indentations reducing friction for smooth effortless slicing. Heel is forged with a thick strong edge to disjoint poultry and larger cuts of meat.
Signature to Wusthof cutlery is the precision bolster, allowing the heft and balance for expert gourmet food preparation. Full tang ensures superior strength and firm cutting control. Ergonomic handle ensures a nonslip comfortable grip, triple-riveted for superior strength and longevity. Wusthof Classic chef's set provides expert tools for the novice or seasoned chef. Dishwasher-safe, but hand washing is recommended. Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
Since 1814, knives bearing the Wusthof name and the Trident logo have been crafted in the world's "Cutlery Capital" of Solingen Germany. Today, in a state-of-the-art facility, that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets 21st century advanced technological production methods.Product Features
- The essential cutlery combination with precision-forged blades from Wusthof's own high-carbon stain-resistant steel alloy
- Laser-cut to exacting standards for long-lasting sharpness
- Hollow-edge cook's knife is the multi-use workhorse, efficiently slices, chops, cubes, juliennes and minces
- Indentations reduce friction for smooth, stick-resistant slicing vegetables or meat
- Paring knife quickly peels, minces, dices, deveins shrimp and prepares garnishes
- Heel is forged with a thick strong edge to disjoint poultry or larger cuts of meat
- Signature bolster exposes the full blade edge for optimum performance and maximum sharpening
- Full tang ensures superior strength, heft and cutting control
- Ergonomic handles for comfortable, nonslip grip
- Triple riveted for superior strength and inner ring anodes resistant to rust for longevity
- Handcrafted in Germany since 1814, Wusthof cutlery is prized by the world's top chefs