This Wusthof Gourmet 2-piece chef's set includes the necessary cutlery for precision prep. The hollow-ground cook's knife and paring knife in this cutlery set are precision-stamped from a single sheet of high-carbon stainless-steel, and laser-cut to exacting standards. Indentations on the cook's knife ensure instant release, reducing friction for smooth effortless slicing. The cook's knife is the workhorse of the kitchen. Efficiently slices, chops, cubes and juliennes vegetables, slices bread or meat. Heel features thick strong edge to disjoint poultry or larger cuts of meat. This Wusthof knife set has the versatility to prepare appetizers, entrees and desserts with paring knife to quickly peel, core mince, dice and prepare garnishes.
Permanently bonded to the handle, full tang ensures superior strength and maneuverability. Ergonomic handle for nonslip comfortable grip, riveted for strength and longevity. Wusthof Gourmet chef's set provides expert tools for the novice or seasoned chef. Dishwasher-safe. Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
Since 1814, knives bearing the Wusthof name and the Trident logo have been crafted in the world's "Cutlery Capital" of Solingen Germany. Today, in a state-of-the-art facility, that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets 21st century advanced technological production methods.Product Features
- The essential cutlery combination with precision-stamped blades from Wusthof's own high-carbon stain-resistant steel alloy
- Laser-cut to exacting standards for long-lasting sharpness
- Hollow-edge cook's knife is the multi-use workhorse to slice, chop, cube or julienne
- Indentations reduce friction for smooth, stick-resistant slicing
- Heel features thick strong edge to disjoint poultry or larger cuts of meat
- Paring knife quickly peels, minces, dices, deveins shrimp and prepares garnishes
- Full tang ensures superior strength, heft and cutting control
- Ergonomic handles for comfortable, nonslip grip
- Riveted for strength and inner ring anodes resistant to rust for longevity
- Handcrafted in Germany since 1814, Wusthof cutlery is prized by the world's top chefs