Unmatched in strength and durability and renowned French design, this Le Creuset dinnerware
set enriches the home dining experience. The palette of bold signature colors is a perfect match to Le Creuset porcelain-enameled bakeware and cast-iron cookware, coordinating beautifully on the table. High-fired at 2,192 F, this stoneware is resistant to chipping, cracking and staining, nonporous and impermeable for daily use.
The 16-piece Le Creuset dinnerware set includes 4 of each: 12" dinner plate, 10" salad plate, 10 1/2" soup bowl and 4" mug.
Elegant presentation for soup, salad, entree and beverage, this Le Creuset stoneware retains hot or cold temperature longer at the table. Distinctive French-inspired dinnerware is heirloom quality, timeless in style, to be handed down for generations. Scratch-resistant interior is metal-utensil safe. Legendary raised ring design provides an easy-hold grip. Oven-safe to 500 F and broiler-safe. Microwave-, freezer- and dishwasher-safe.
The mainstay of chefs for nearly a century. Le Creuset is consistently chosen by leading chefs, restaurateurs and home connoisseurs for its cooking and baking advantages and style. Bright colors are the signature style at Le Creuset to enliven your world of serving and entertaining.Product Features
- Beautifully defined design in bold signature colors matches Le Creuset bakeware and cast-iron cookware perfectly
- French-inspired dinnerware enriches the home dining experience
- Unmatched in strength and durability, Le Creuset stoneware is high-fired at 2,192 F, creating a durable porcelain-enameled surface that is scratch-, chip- and stain-resistant
- Elegant presentation to soup, salad, entree and beverage, Le Creuset dinnerware is heirloom quality, timeless in style, to be handed for generations
- Durable to transport from freezer or oven to the table, Le Creuset stoneware retains hot or cold temperature longer at the table
- Nonporous stoneware will not absorb odors
- Renowned raised ring design provides an easy-hold grip
- Le Creuset is the designer of French cookware and bakeware since 1925