Unmatched in strength and durability and renowned French design, this Le Creuset bowl enriches the home dining experience. The palette of bold signature colors is a perfect match to Le Creuset porcelain-enameled bakeware and cast-iron cookware, coordinating beautifully on the table. High-fired at 2,192 F, this stoneware is resistant to chipping, cracking and staining, nonporous and impermeable for daily use.
With the wide and deep design, this 20-oz. bowl is ideal for serving cereal, soup, salad or vegetables. Le Creuset stoneware retains hot or cold temperature longer at the table. Distinctive French-inspired design is an elegant presentation to meals. Scratch-resistant interior is metal-utensil safe. Legendary raised ring design provides an easy-hold grip. Oven-safe to 500 F and broiler-safe. Microwave-, freezer- and dishwasher-safe.
The mainstay of chefs for nearly a century. Le Creuset is consistently chosen by leading chefs, restaurateurs and home connoisseurs for its cooking and baking advantages and style. Bright colors are the signature style at Le Creuset to enliven your world of serving and entertaining.Product Features
- With legendary design, durability and signature Le Creuset colors, this French-inspired bowl enriches the home dining experience
- The palette of signature colors is a perfect match to Le Creuset enameled bakeware and cast-iron cookware
- Unmatched in strength and durability, Le Creuset stoneware is high-fired at 2,192 F, creating a durable porcelain-enameled surface that is scratch-, chip- and stain-resistant
- Wide and deep to serve cereal, soup, salad or vegetables
- Durable to transport from freezer or oven to the table, Le Creuset stoneware retains hot or cold temperature longer at the table
- Nonporous stoneware will not absorb odors
- Renowned raised ring design provides an easy-hold grip
- Le Creuset is the designer of French cookware and bakeware since 1925