Unmatched in strength and durability and renowned French design, this Le Creuset bowl enriches the home dining experience. The palette of bold signature colors perfectly match to Le Creuset porcelain-enameled bakeware and cast-iron cookware, coordinating beautifully on the table. High-fired at 2,192 F, this stoneware is resistant to chipping, cracking and staining, nonporous and impermeable for daily use.
With the wide and deep design, this 54-oz. bowl is the ideal serving size for soup, salad or vegetables. Elegant presentation to introduce a first course or entree, serving bisque, bouillabaisse or Caesar salad. Le Creuset stoneware retains hot or cold temperature longer at the table. Distinctive French-inspired design is an elegant presentation to meals. Perfect to whisk eggs, whip cream or use as a mixing bowl, the scratch-resistant interior is metal-utensil safe. Legendary raised ring design provides an easy-hold grip. Oven-safe to 500 F and broiler-safe. Microwave-, freezer- and dishwasher-safe.
The mainstay of chefs for nearly a century. Le Creuset is consistently chosen by leading chefs, restaurateurs and home connoisseurs for its cooking and baking advantages and style. Bright colors are the signature style at Le Creuset to enliven your world of serving and entertaining.Product Features
- With legendary design, durability and signature Le Creuset colors, this French-inspired bowl enriches the home dining experience
- The palette of signature colors is a perfect match to Le Creuset enameled bakeware and cast-iron cookware
- Unmatched in strength and durability, Le Creuset stoneware is high-fired at 2,192 F, creating a durable porcelain-enameled surface that is scratch-, chip- and stain-resistant
- Wide and deep to serve soup, salad or vegetables
- Durable to transport from freezer or oven to the table, Le Creuset stoneware retains hot or cold temperature longer at the table
- Nonporous stoneware will not absorb odors
- Renowned raised ring design provides an easy-hold grip
- Le Creuset is the designer of French cookware and bakeware since 1925