Mouse over image to zoom in
Nordic Ware Heritage Bundt Pan, 80637
Classic retro styling mixed with modern cast-aluminum, the Nordic Ware Bundt cake pan ensures foods glide gracefully from pan to plate.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee + Free Returns!
Founded in 1946, Nordic Ware is a family-owned, American manufacturer of kitchenware products including bakeware, cookware and barbeque accessories. The original inventor of the Bundt cake pan, Nordic Ware specializes in designing sculpted all-occasion cake and loaf pans. Nordic Ware is also a pioneer in microwave cookware and an innovative leader in industrial coatings. With 2 out of every 3 American households owning and using Nordic Ware products, the Minnesota-based company offers quality, dependability and value recognized by millions of home chefs.
- Commercial-quality cast-aluminum Nordic Ware Bundt cake pan ensures even heating
- Durable, nonstick finish provides instant food release and easy cleanup
- Premium nonstick cooking surface requires little or no oils or fats
- Heat reflective exterior ensures uniform browning
- Crisp design details form beautifully precise cakes, specialty breads and molded desserts
- Ideal for cooking meatloaf, salmon loaf, vegetable frittata and more savory dishes
- Convenient base rim for easy lifting
- Holds 10 cups of batter
- Use with nylon, coated or wooden utensils to better protect the bakeware surface
- Oven-safe to 450 F; not safe for broiler use
- Hand wash
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Made in USA
- Material: commercial-quality cast-aluminum, premium nonstick interior, heat-reflective exterior
- Model: 80637
- Capacity: 10 cups (2.4 liters)
- Size: 10" Dia. x 3 1/2"H
- Weight: 1 lb. 14 oz.
Use and Care
- Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash the Nordic Ware Bundt cake pan with hot soapy water.
- Before each use, brush shaped cake pan with solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour or spray with a nonstick oil spray and dust pan with flour.
- Mixes and recipes may vary. Fill the Bundt cake pan to no more than 3/4 full to avoid overflow.
- The Nordic Ware Bundt cake pan is oven-safe to 450 F but not safe for broiler.
- Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on the nonstick surface. Use only nylon, coated or wooden utensils.
You may also like
$19.95 - $49.95
SAVE up to $50
Customers Also Bought
$24.95 - $74.95
SAVE up to $55