Mouse over image to zoom in
Saeco Syntia Stainless Steel Automatic Espresso Machine, TCL 04238
Press one button and the Saeco Syntia with automatic milk frother brews, froths and dispenses your drink without further assistance.
Not eligible for gift wrap
Not eligible for expedited or express shipping
100% Satisfaction Guarantee + Free Returns!
A handy bypass coffee doser lets you brew a quick batch of pre-ground coffee. Rapid Steam technology speeds waiting time between coffee brewing and steam output. The steam/hot water knob lets you choose steam to froth milk for cappuccinos or lattes or hot water for Americanos, hot chocolate, teas or soups. Saeco Syntia automatic espresso machine brews 1 or 2 cups at a time and a warming cup surface holds up to 6 espresso cups. The removable 40-oz. water reservoir comes with an Intenza water filter that improves water quality for fresher tasting coffee and prevents limescale buildup. For always-fresh beans, the protective 8 1/2 oz. coffee bean hopper includes an airtight sealed lid and anti-UV coating. An automatic rinse/self-cleaning cycle periodically rinses coffee circuits with fresh water. With all stainless-steel housing, the compact automatic espresso maker provides front access to all features and conveniently fits on any counter.
- Tri-color digital display enables intuitive, user-friendly operation
- Integrated milk carafe and automatic milk frother ensure perfect one-touch brewing and frothing
- 1,400-watt, Italian-made machine features a powerful 15-bar pump and stainless-steel boiler
- Saeco Aroma System programmable pre-brewing cycle injects hot water into grounds to maximize flavor extraction
- Pre-infusion feature turns on or off and can be lengthened to taste preferences
- Protective 8 1/2 oz. coffee bean hopper with airtight sealed lid and anti-UV coating for always-fresh beans
- Saeco OptiDose adjustable 7 to 10.5 gram doser regulates the amount of beans to grind per serving
- Handy bypass coffee doser lets you brew a quick batch of pre-ground coffee
- Saeco system self-adjusts for varying coffee bean type and ground coffee compression
- Memory function conveniently stores preferences for quantity of brewed coffee and size of cups
- Automatic espresso maker offers flavor intensity levels to match personal taste
- Efficiently brews and dispenses 1 or 2 cups at a time
- Dispensing head adjusts to fit varying cup and mug sizes
- Controlled cup warming surface preheats up to 6 espresso cups at a time
- Rapid Steam technology speeds waiting time between coffee brewing and steam output to just a few seconds
- Steam/hot water knob lets you choose steam to froth milk for cappuccinos or lattes or hot water for Americanos, hot chocolate, teas or soups
- Stainless-steel Pannarello frothing nozzle efficiently dispenses steam or hot water
- Removable 40-oz. water tank with Intenza water filter
- Internal coffee dregs drawer holds 8 servings
- Automatic rinse/self cleaning cycle periodically rinses coffee circuits with fresh water
- Digital display indicates when to refill water tank or bean container and descale the machine
- Energy-saving stand-by mode activates after 60 minutes of inactivity and boiler stops heating
- Brew group easily removes for chemical-free cleaning
- Drip tray with metal grill removes easily to wipe clean
- Compact design provides front access to all features, so it can fit conveniently on any counter
- 1-year limited warranty
- English instructional DVD and manual
- Intenza water filter
- Pre-ground coffee scoop
- Grinder adjustment key
- Water hardness test strip
- Brew group lubricant
- Cleaning brush
- Made in Italy
- Material: stainless-steel; ABS thermoplastic
- Model: 04328
- Watts: 1,400 watts, 120 V, UL listed
- Pump Pressure: 15 bars
- Capacity: 40 oz./1.2 liter
- Size: 10"W x 16 1/2"D x 12 1/2"H
- Weight: 20 lb.
Use and Care
- Before using the Saeco Syntia automatic espresso machine for the first time, run a long coffee cycle 3 times.
- Do not immerse the machine in water or wash any of its parts in the dishwasher. Avoid using sharp objects or harsh chemical products (solvents) for cleaning the automatic espresso maker.
- Use a soft, dampened cloth to clean the outside of Saeco stainless-steel espresso machine at least once weekly.
- After frothing the milk, remove the external part of the steam/hot water wand and wash it with fresh drinking water. Clean the steam wand weekly with a damp cloth.
- Clean the water tank and drip tray daily. Empty and clean the dregs drawer daily, with the machine turned on.
- Clean the brew group at least once a week by removing the brew group and washing it with lukewarm water and washing the upper filter carefully.
- Never direct the jet of hot steam and/or hot water towards yourself or others. Always use the handles or knobs provided.
- Lubricate the brew group after approximately 500 brewing cycles. The Saeco Syntia automatic espresso machine comes with a tube of brew group lubricant.
- The automatic espresso maker's display panel will indicate when descaling is necessary.
You may also like
$169.00 - $199.00
SAVE up to $166
Customers Also Bought
$49.95 - $69.95
$149.95 - $179.95
$24.95 - $34.95
SAVE up to $32
$24.95 - $99.95
SAVE up to $30
$39.95 - $59.95
SAVE up to $30
$129.95 - $199.95
SAVE up to $100