Advanced, pressure-regulating system on this Fagor duo pressure cooker
features triple-lock safety mechanisms, allowing safe and easy pressure cooking. "One touch" energy-efficient operation with lid that self-locks at the flip of a switch, and two pressure-release valves for ultimate safety. Lid will not open until all pressure is released. Pressure-level indicator with valve signals to gauge pressure, and increase or decrease burner heat. The Fagor 18/10 stainless-steel pressure cooker with aluminum-encapsulated base ensures even heat distribution, without hot spots. Multitasking stove top pressure cooker makes it easy to can vegetables, fruits, meats or sauces. Not limited to canning, this pressure cooker creates meals in 70% less time, maintaining the natural color, essential nutrients and flavor of foods for healthier dining. Vegetables are ready in two minutes, risotto in less than 7 minutes, soup, stew, chicken or beef in as few as 10 minutes.
The triple-safety mechanism on this Fagor duo pressure cooker prevents pressure buildup, ensuring this cooker won't "blow its top" in the middle of cooking meals or canning. Spring-activated pressure mechanism features two settings: high at 15 psi for canning or cooking roasts, and low at 8 psi for delicate foods. Independent pressure indicator valves make it easy to monitor cooking progress.
18/10 magnetic stainless-steel exterior provides the convenience of using this pressure cooker on any cooktop, including induction. Includes stainless-steel pasta/steamer basket insert, instructions, recipe booklet and pressure cooking "how-to" DVD. Hand wash. 10-year manufacturer warranty.Product Features
- Cook food 70% faster with this advanced, energy-efficient duo pressure cooker
- One touch energy-efficient operation with lid that self-locks at the flip of a switch
- Safety-lock on handle and two independent over-pressure valves control pressure and prevent premature opening
- Two pressure settings, high (15 psi) for canning or cooking meat and low (8 psi) for delicate foods
- Pressure indicator with valve signals to gauge pressure, and determine when to increase or decrease burner heat
- 18/10 stainless-steel with aluminum-encapsulated base for even heat distribution, cooking consistency and energy efficiency
- Helper handle for easy transport
- Includes stainless-steel pasta/steamer basket insert, support trivet, instructions, recipe booklet and DVD: Pressure Cooking Is As Easy As 1-2-3
- Vegetables are ready in 2 minutes, risotto in 7 minutes, soups, stew, chicken or beef in as few as 10 minutes
- Instruction booklet features cooking times, cooking conversion guides for traditional recipes, and high-altitude tips