With the superior thermal retention of cast-iron and half the weight, this Fagor cast-iron chef's pan dramatically enhances the way cooks prepare and serve meals. Technologically-advanced light cast-iron chef's pan maintains the cooking benefits of traditional cast-iron, modernized with high-performance enamel exterior and interior. Beautiful, multi-coated enamel exterior provides superior strength and durability from stove top to oven, and provides enlivening presentation. The depth and size of this light cast-iron chef's pan is perfect to sear meats, saute vegetables or simmer seafood paella. The ultra-smooth enameled interior ensures baked au gratin casserole releases as easily as Creole peach cobbler.
The low-rounded profile of this 12"chef's pan allows liquids to evaporate quickly, while the heat-conductive cast-iron ensures even browning and rich texture to entrees. This light cast-iron chef's pan is excellent for braising or deglazing, distributing heat evenly for uniform cooking. The slightly-domed lid seals in moisture-rich flavors and lets you view cooking progress. Silicone grips on the handles provide cool-handling performance. Includes Michelle B.'s recipe card collection. Compatible with all cooktops, including induction. Oven-safe to 500 F. Hand wash.
A James Beard award winner, cookbook author and restaurant owner, Michelle Bernstein's enthusiasm for cooking is pleasantly contagious, as she shares her feelings on being a chef: "Cooking is a celebration of joy and an expression of you!" The Michelle B. light cast-iron chef's pan naturally brings out the best cooking qualities of the home gourmet.Product Features
- Cast-iron that is 50% lighter weight, with durable, smooth enameled surface for maintenance-free use
- Thermal-retentive qualities of cast-iron, modernized with multi-coated enamel exterior for superior cooking performance on a stove top or in the oven
- Ideal depth and size to sear meats, saute vegetables or simmer paella
- Ultra-smooth enameled interior ensures baked casseroles release as easily as fruit cobblers
- Low-rounded profile allows liquids to evaporate quickly, while heat-conductive cast-iron ensures even browning of foods
- Ideal cast-iron construction to braise or deglaze for gourmet flavor
- Slightly-domed lid allows retention of moisture-rich flavors and lets you view cooking progress
- Silicone grips on the lid and helper handles ensure cool-handling performance
- Bold colors provide enlivening presentation from oven to table
- Includes Michelle B. meals on colorful recipe cards
- Michelle B. is a James Beard award winner, author and restaurant owner who loves sharing her enthusiasm for cooking with the home gourmet