M'cook Stainless-Steel Roasting Pan with rack cooks a turkey, beef roast or lamb shank with vegetables along the side. Polished 18/10 stainless-steel pan is beautifully designed for presentation on the table, serving lasagna or deep-dish casserole for family-size meals, buffet or banquet dining. With 5 layers of aluminum and stainless-steel, the induction-ready M'cook roasting pan is a generous 2.6 mm thick, providing fast uniform heat that is 50% more efficient than cookware with a sandwich or encapsulated base. The nonreactive, brushed 18/10 stainless-steel interior preserves food flavor and nutrients.
Crafted in France and fully PFOA- and PTFE-free, the stainless-steel pan's flared, non-drip edge makes pouring liquids easy and mess-free. Stay-cool oversized riveted handles ensure a safe, secure grip. Large stainless-steel roaster features a heavy-gauge coated roasting rack to rest meats above their juices. Rack handles are designed on the sides of rack, opposite pan handles. The Mauviel roasting pan is suited for all cooktops including induction, gas, electric, ceramic, glass and halogen. Oven-safe to 680 F and broiler-safe.
Set also includes a Rosle 2-ounce Marinade Injector with measurement markings, designed for easy one-hand operation. The cap, plunger and needle remove for cleaning and are dishwasher-safe. Needle fits inside chamber for safe storage.
In 1830 Ernest Mauviel founded his Mauviel manufacturing company in Villedieu-les-Poeles, France's "city of copper." Mauviel is a 7th-generation family-owned business and its superior cookware is still manufactured in France and preferred by distinguished chefs, culinary professionals and home cooks throughout the world.Product Features
- Mauviel 1830 M'cook cookware is crafted and hand-finished in France
- 5-ply stainless-steel and aluminum construction ensures lasting durability
- 50% more efficient than cookware with a sandwich or encapsulated base
- 3 aluminum and aluminum alloy inner layers provide quick heat conductivity
- 2.6 mm thickness delivers even heat distribution for uniform, controlled cooking
- Polished 18/10 stainless-steel exterior complements any kitchen style
- Stay-cool, oversized, cast 18/10 stainless-steel handles offer a safe and secure grip
- Sturdy stainless-steel rivets applied with more than 10 tons of pressure
- Set includes nonstick rack and Rosle marinade injector
- Use with nonmetal utensils
- Suited for all cooktops including induction, gas, electric, ceramic, glass and halogen
- Oven-safe to 680 F and broiler-safe
- Dishwasher safe; hand washing recommended
- Lifetime warranty