This handsome set is essential anytime you're carving or slicing a large cut of meat, from turkey or ham to beef Wellington or leg of lamb. Set includes a 7" fork with two long straight, flat tines for securing meat and an 8" carving knife with a long, slightly flexible blade for slicing through cooked meats.
Premiere Italian architect and designer Matteo Thun developed the unique wedge-shaped blade for the Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro Carving Knife. The wider blade and curved bolster by Germany's legendary knife maker offers improved precision, balance and comfort. Ideal for both Western circular or rocking cuts and swift Asian-style chopping, the professional-grade Zwilling Pro carving knife is precision-forged from a single piece of Zwilling exclusive formula stainless-steel. The razor-sharp blade is exceptionally hard yet flexible to cleanly slice larger fruits like melons or glide through cooked meats. Precision lasered for a premium angled blade, the long-life slicing knife allows for cutting, slicing and sharpening along its full edge from bolster to tip. The arched bolster supports the thumb and reduces hand and wrist stress for comfortable, controlled cutting of larger vegetables and thick sandwiches. Contoured ergonomic polymer handle features a triple-riveted full tang and edgeless joints for a smooth, safe grip. Virtually indestructible, the Zwilling Pro slicing knife is honed and hand-finished.
The 7" Flat Carving Fork features a triple-riveted full tang. This fork is strong enough to hold even the largest meats steady for cutting, then deftly transfer meats to the serving plate.
Zwilling cutlery undergoes exclusive Friodur ice-hardening, the proprietary extreme heat- and freezing-temperature process that creates exceptional hardness, durability and resistance to stains, chips, rust and corrosion. Zwilling knives ensure supreme strength and 57 degree Rockwell hardness. This carving set equips the kitchen with the outstanding performance demanded by professionals in the culinary industry. Dishwasher-safe, although hand washing is recommended to maintain maximum sharpness. Made in Germany. Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
For nearly three hundred years, the Zwilling Henckels cutlery brand has been the world-renowned symbol for legendary quality and superior performance. Founded in Solingen, Germany, the "twin" trademark was registered with the Cutler's Guild in 1731. Today, Zwilling's high standards of craftsmanship and advanced technology create cutting-edge tools from master craftsmen in the industry.Product Features
- Unique wedge-shaped blade, designed by top Italian architect and designer Matteo Thun, reduces hand and wrist stress and improves cutting technique
- Curved bolster improves precision, safety and comfort -- and supports both classic Western circular or rocking cuts and quick Asian-style chopping
- Precision-forged with exclusive Sigmaforge process for an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade and long-life durability
- One-piece precision forging ensures higher fork prong stability
- Friodur ice-hardened and 57 Rockwell Hardness knife blade and fork prongs start sharper and stay sharper longer
- High-carbon stainless-steel is stain-, chip- and rust-resistant
- Honed and hand-finished by expertly skilled artisans
- Triple-riveted, full tang ABS polymer handles are hygienic, perfectly balanced and virtually indestructible
- Edgeless handle joints and hand-smoothed spine offers a smooth, comfortable grip
- Dishwasher-safe, but hand washing recommended
- Made in Germany
- Lifetime warranty