Precise function, balance and control in the kitchen with this Zwilling Pro 2-piece chef's knife set
. Modernized ergonomic bolster on the chef's knife and paring knife
is curved to allow greater clearance and firm cutting control, while slicing, dicing, chopping or mincing foods. Newly-designed handle fits naturally in the hand, supporting the thumb and grip to reduce hand fatigue. Full-tang strength provides the balanced weight distribution to ensure a comfortable, secure grip. Forged from a single piece of Zwilling's own high-carbon steel, each knife in this kitchen knife set
is hand-ground and hand-polished to precision performance by skilled knifesmiths. Utilizing traditional, highly-specialized techniques, more than 40 processes are utilized to create Zwilling SIGMAFORGE blades. The result is superior German cutlery crafted to exacting standards, with perfect geometry, exceptional steel structure, blade stability and greater cutting-edge retention. Advanced laser technology creates an acute-edge angle that stays sharp longer.
Western-style 8" chef's knife is engineered with a wedge-shaped, precision-angle edge the entire length of the blade, allowing smooth rocking motion and maximum cutting performance. The 4" paring knife in this kitchen knife set quickly peels, cuts, trims and garnishes fruits and vegetables. These are the knives essential for efficient prep.
Zwilling knives undergo exclusive Friodur ice-hardening, the proprietary extreme heat- and freezing-temperature process that creates exceptional hardness, durability and resistance to corrosion. Zwilling knives in this kitchen knife block set ensure supreme strength and 57 degree Rockwell hardness. Triple-riveted Novodur handles are strong, smooth and perfectly-balanced for comfortable grip. These knives equip the kitchen with the outstanding performance demanded by professionals in the culinary industry. Stain-resistant. Dishwasher-safe. Made in Germany. Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
For nearly three hundred years, the Zwilling Henckels cutlery brand has been the world-renowned symbol for legendary quality and superior performance. Founded in Solingen, Germany, the "twin" trademark was registered with the Cutler's Guild in 1731. Today, Zwilling's high standards of craftsmanship and advanced technology create cutting-edge tools from master craftsmen in the industry.Product Features
- Chef's knife and paring knife are precision-forged from a single sheet of Zwilling special-formula high-carbon stainless-steel
- Improved ergonomic bolster is curved to allow greater clearance and firm cutting control
- 8" chef's knife with precision-angle edge the full-length of the blade allows continuous rocking motion and maximum cutting performance
- 4" paring knife quickly peels, cuts, trims and garnishes fruits and vegetables
- Modernized handle provides improved support of the thumb and grip to reduce hand fatigue
- Full-tang strength provides the balanced weight distribution to ensure a comfortable, secure grip
- More than 40 processes are utilized to create Zwilling SIGMAFORGE blades
- Skilled craftsmen utilize highly-specialized German techniques to create blades with perfect geometry, exceptional steel structure and blade stability
- Exclusive Friodur blade undergoes a proprietary ice-hardening process, heating to +1800 F to harden steel, then freezing to -94 F for enhanced resistance to corrosive elements
- Blade is double tempered to just below -480 F to ensure superior strength and 57 degree Rockwell hardness
- SIGMAFORGE one piece construction blade ensures perfect geometry, with exceptional steel structure and stability
- Acute-angle, laser-controlled edge stays sharp longer
- Zwilling knives have an edge angle of 15 degrees on each side
- Each blade is hand-ground and hand-polished to exacting standards by skilled knifesmiths
- Curved bolster transitions beautifully to the blade for comfortable balance, safety and support
- Triple-riveted Novodur handles are strong, smooth and perfectly-balanced for comfortable grip
- Zwilling Henckels cutlery brand is the world-renowned symbol for legendary quality and superior performance for more than 300 years