Restaurant-quality steak knives cut quickly and precisely, leaving juicy flavor and savory taste within the meat. These steakhouse knives bring the best qualities of a steak knife
to the table: high-carbon steel with extra-sharp serrations slices the thickest Porterhouse steak, T-bone or New York strip. The serrated blades on these steak knives are heat-treated for maximum strength to pierce cleanly and cut precisely. Never need sharpening.
Full-tang construction, triple-riveted for superior balance. Ergonomic handle with smooth natural-fitting curve grip fits like a glove in the hand, ensuring firm cutting control. Solid alloy rivets add to the longevity of these steakhouse steak knives. The combination polyresin and wood handle is more resistant to moisture for long-lasting performance. Rust- and stain-resistant blade. Dishwasher-safe; however, hand washing is recommended. Made in Brazil.
Introduced to the United States in 1986, Tramontina has emerged as a leading manufacturer of cookware and housewares. Their state-of-the-art facility ensures highest level of quality at every level of the design and manufacturing process, producing durable kitchenware for the restaurant industry and home gourmet.Product Features
- High-carbon steel blade with extra-sharp serrations cuts the thickest steaks, like slicing butter
- Heat-treated for maximum strength, ensuring quick piercing and precise cuts
- Restaurant-quality knives never need sharpening
- Full-tang construction triple-riveted for superior balance
- Ergonomic handle with natural-fitting grip allows firm cutting control
- Combination polyresin and wood handle is more resistant to moisture than, ensuring long-lasting performance
- Solid alloy rivets add to the long-life performance
- Stain- and rust-resistant blade