Crafted from high-quality stoneware in a palette of rich colors, this Le Creuset 16"L x 11"W inch serving tray is a perfect match to Le Creuset porcelain-enameled dinnerware, bakeware and cast-iron cookware. High-fired at 2,192 F, this stoneware is resistant to chipping, cracking and staining, nonporous and impermeable for daily use. Defined rim with recessed base elegantly presents appetizers, rolls, roast entree or desserts, coordinating beautifully on the table with your existing Le Creuset collection.
With the versatility to transport from freezer or oven to the table, this 16"L x 11"W serving tray retains hot or cold temperature longer. Distinctive French-inspired platter is an elegant presentation to meals. Legendary raised ring design distinguishes the timeless beauty of Le Creuset. Smooth, scratch-resistant interior is metal-utensil safe. Wide handles on this rectangular serving tray provide an easy-hold grip for safe transport. Oven-safe to 500 F and broiler-safe. Microwave-, freezer- and dishwasher-safe.
The mainstay of chefs for nearly a century. Le Creuset is consistently chosen by leading chefs, restaurateurs and home connoisseurs for its cooking and baking advantages and style. Bright colors are the signature style at Le Creuset to enliven your world of serving and entertaining.Product Features
- French-inspired rectangular serving platter with protective, high-fired porcelain-enamel glaze is durable for everyday use
- Vibrant Le Creuset colors perfectly match Le Creuset dinnerware, enameled bakeware and cast-iron cookware
- Defined rim with recessed base elegantly presents appetizers, rolls, roast entree or desserts
- Versatile to transport from freezer or oven to the table, Le Creuset stoneware retains hot or cold temperature longer
- Unmatched in strength and durability, Le Creuset stoneware is high-fired at 2,192 F, creating a durable porcelain-enameled surface that is scratch-, chip- and stain-resistant
- Nonporous stoneware will not absorb odors
- Legendary raised ring design signifies the timeless beauty of Le Creuset
- Wide handles provide an easy-hold grip
- Le Creuset is the designer of French cookware and bakeware since 1925