Two multi-use essentials in one set, these cake and brownie servers equip the kitchen for serving desserts, sandwiches or breakfast entrees. The bevel-edged brownie lifter
is the ideal length and width to serve uniform brownies or bars. This baker's tool features beveled edge and offset handle to remove the first slice as easily as the last. Cut rows, while keeping uncut remainder intact. Easily slice and serve cobbler, gingerbread or fudge.
The serrated cake spatula
with sharp serrated edge slices sheet or layer cake cleanly and effortlessly. Also ideal to cut fruit or creme pie. This serrated cake spatula works equally well to cut pizza, calzone, panini or stacked sandwiches. Stay-cool, offset handle keeps hand from heat and allows greater maneuverability. CHEFS cake and brownie servers feature full tang, Japanese stainless-steel blade triple-riveted flush to the handle for durability and an ergonomic comfortable grip. Dishwasher-safe.
CHEFS signature collection of professional-grade kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, dinnerware and more, is available only at CHEFS Catalog. You will love the selection -- meticulously crafted and tested to delight the most discerning cook, these tools deliver exceptional quality, performance and durability in the kitchen.Product Features
- Bevel-edged brownie spatula is perfectly sized to cut and lift brownies or bars
- Offset handle and smooth Japanese stainless-steel glide under desserts to lift and serve equal-portions of gingerbread, cobbler or fudge
- Serrated spatula slices and serves sheet or layered cake, fruit or creme pie
- Ideal to slice quiche or frittata
- Long length with serrated edge cuts pizza, calzone, panini or stacked sandwiches
- Stay-cool, offset handle keeps hands from heat and allows easier maneuverability
- Full tang Japanese stainless-steel blade triple-riveted flush to the handle for longevity and comfortable grip
- CHEFS signature line of professional-grade cooking tools are meticulously crafted and tested, ensuring long-lasting durability and performance in the kitchen