Heavy-duty, solid die-cast metal base on this Waring Pro Professional Meat Grinder
houses a powerful 1,000 peak-watt motor to quickly and easily grind fresh beef, pork, turkey, chicken or ham. Easily create sausages or meatballs or grind your own meat for hamburgers, chilis and stews with this electric meat and food grinder
. You control the fat content, and flavor with the spices you choose. This solid hardworking machine features sturdy, oversized hopper, large feed chute, extra-wide extrusion tube and extra-long pusher for continuous processing.
Durable stainless-steel blade and plate on this electric meat and food grinder quickly process ingredients through discs. Three cutting discs include: fine for breakfast sausage, spreads, pates, baby food or ground vegetables for broths. Medium for Polish, Italian or Cajun sausage, turkey or venison sausage. Coarse disc to process ground meat for meatballs, stews, hamburgers or veal.
Reverse function releases food to prevent clogging, without disassembling machine. Heavy-duty die-cast metal base with stainless-steel finish is corrosion-resistant. Instructions and recipes included. Hand wash removable parts. 5-year motor manufacturer warranty.Product Features
- Commercial 1,000 peak-watt (350 RMS watt)* motor and die-cast metal base are heavy-duty for home use
- Grinds 5-lb. of meat per minute
- Oversized die-cast hopper, large feed chute and extra-wide extrusion accommodate large capacity
- Long pusher for continuous feed of meat or vegetables into chute
- Durable stainless-steel blade and plate quickly processes food
- Three durable grinding discs: fine for breakfast sausage or spreads, medium to produce larger sausages and coarse disc to prepare ground meat for meatballs, stews or hamburger
- Reverse function releases food to prevent clogging, without disassembling machine
- Includes two sausage attachments that store inside pusher
- Instruction booklet with recipes
- Heavy-duty die-cast metal base with brushed stainless-steel finish
*RMS is "root mean square" or "true" wattage. The DC voltage will produce the same power output in watts as the AC voltage.