High-quality Libbey glass baking dishes include the most frequently-used sizes for home dining and entertaining. Naturally nonporous to stand up to everyday baking, this clear glass bakeware
retains a smooth easy-clean finish, resistant to stains and scratches. The glass casserole
doubles as lasagna/roasting pan. Cake/loaf pan is ideal for specialty cake, bread or meat loaf. Deep dish fluted pie plate automatically crimps crust. The 6-oz. ramekins with lids (4) are perfect for serving individual fruit desserts, mousse, puddings or mini parfaits. A beautiful presentation to side dishes, entrees and desserts, durable glass transports easily from oven or refrigerator to table. Oven-safe to 450 F. Microwave- and dishwasher-safe.
Known as America's Glassmaker, Libbey focuses on high-quality glassware and tableware. Originating more than 100 years ago, Libbey is a leading designer internationally in the tableware industry.Product Features
- Durable glass baking dishes cook and serve appetizers, roasts, casseroles and desserts
- The most frequently-used sizes for dining and entertaining
- Includes casserole pan that doubles as a lasagna/roasting pan
- Cake/loaf pan to bake dessert, bread or meat loaf
- Deep dish fluted pie plate crimps crust automatically
- Ramekins with lids serve individual fruit desserts, mousse, puddings or mini parfaits
- Smooth clear glass creates a beautiful presentation on the table
- Nonporous and resistant to stains and scratches
- Transport easily from oven or refrigerator to table
- America's Glassmaker for more than 100 years, Libbey is a leading name in tableware internationally.