Beautiful, handpainted embossed pasta bowl set
of durable stoneware captures the richness of "the garden of Italy." Artistically rendered with the abundance of locally-grown produce in the verdant land of Verona, Italy, these pasta serving bowls
present fresh tomatoes, peppers, olives, garlic and greens in tasteful style. Each pasta bowl features a different authentic pasta name in elegant calligraphy, accentuating the heart of Italian cooking. Wide deep design accommodates plentiful servings of pasta or salad entrees or fresh vegetables. With this pasta bowl set, every table setting invites robust conversation, while enjoying fine cuisine with friends. Oven-, microwave-, freezer- and dishwasher-safe. Serving bowl: 12 3/4" Dia. Individual pasta bowls: 9 1/4" Dia.
CHEFS signature collection of professional-quality cookware, kitchen tools, bakeware, dinnerware and more is meticulously crafted and tested to delight the most discerning cook. CHEFS commitment to innovative, functional design is the key to delivering products of exceptional quality, performance and durability for home and professional kitchens.Product Features
- Beautiful, handpainted embossed stoneware bowls with vibrant, garden-fresh designs enhance the rich flavors of Italian cooking
- Artistically-detailed designs represent the abundance of produce grown in Verona, "the garden of Italy"
- Each bowl features a different authentic pasta name in elegant calligraphy
- Wide and deep bowls are the perfect presentation for pasta or salad entrees or vegetables
- CHEFS signature professional-grade dinnerware is meticulously crafted and tested, ensuring long-lasting durability and performance in the kitchen