Exceptional even-heating qualities of a heavy-gauge aluminum skillet in one nonstick, easy-clean cooking pan. Made in the USA and backed by a lifetime guarantee, the Tramontina porcelain-enamel fry pan distributes heat evenly, and has the advantage of an ultra-smooth nonstick interior to cook without oil or butter. Smooth, porcelain-enamel exterior adds to the durability of this nonstick fry pan
, creating a chip- and crack-resistant exterior that maintains a beautiful finish. This heavy-gauge aluminum skillet is the gourmet's alternative to healthy cooking. With the exceptional nonstick surface, this pan releases melted cheese as easily as a steak wine reduction. Ivory interior allows easier monitoring of cooking progress. Black-cherry exterior with ivory creates a striking combination for the modernized kitchen.
With the even distribution and retention of heat, the heavy-gauge aluminum construction enables you to cook at a lower temperature, ensuring easier preparation of entrees, sauces and side dishes. This Tramontina porcelain enamel fry pan
has the versatility of a skillet, with high sloping sides to prepare all-in-one meals. Soft-touch, handle on this heavy-gauge aluminum skillet delivers a smooth, stress-free comfortable grip. Tramontina produces premium cookware, engineered with the finest designs, materials and workmanship. Warp-resistant. End loop to store from a pot rack. Compatible with gas, electric and ceramic glass stove tops. Oven-safe to 350 F. Made in the USA. Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
Introduced to the United States in 1986, Tramontina has emerged as a leading manufacturer of cookware and housewares. Their state-of-the-art facilities ensure highest level of quality at every level of the design and manufacturing process.Product Features
- Exceptional durability, with the even-heating performance of aluminum, in one easy-clean nonstick pan
- Heavy-gauge aluminum retains heat for professional gourmet cooking results
- Ultra-smooth nonstick interior releases foods without using oil or butter
- Ivory-colored interior allows easier monitoring of cooking
- Porcelain-enamel exterior is chip- and crack-resistant, with the durability for everyday cooking
- Black cherry and ivory create a striking combination for the modern kitchen
- High sloping sides gives this fry pan the versatility of a skillet to prepare all-in-one meals
- Aluminum construction is warp-resistant
- Soft-touch, comfortable-grip handle stays cool to the touch
- End hanging loop to store from a pot rack
- Tramontina pans are constructed for a lifetime of use