Perfectly steam fresh vegetables and shellfish to your preferred doneness. The Zwilling J.A. Henckels Sol Steamer Insert effortlessly steams everything from broccoli and carrots to clams and hot dogs. Engineered of polished18/10 stainless-steel for long-lasting durability, the stainless-steel steamer insert resists scratches and abrasions.
The steamer basket's easy-grip, double-riveted handles stay cool to the touch and a flared non-drip pouring rim ensures smooth transfer of foods. Inside cookware, the vegetable steamer is compatible with all cooktops, including induction. Steamer insert fits the Sol Thermolon 6-qt. Dutch oven and 3-qt. saute pan.
The cookware that consistently receives highest ratings from CHEFS customers has been improved. CHEFS, in coordination with Zwilling J.A. Henckels, has designed an ergonomic handle for Sol Thermolon cookware that provides a more comfortable grip for easier lifting. Tempered glass lid with double-riveted handles ensures easy transport. Stainless-steel rim provides a tight-fitting seal, efficiently retaining nutrients and flavors. Zwilling, in business since 1731, delivers superior quality cookware, cutlery and tools for professional chefs and home gourmets worldwide.
Sol Thermolon Ceramic nonstick cookware is available exclusively from CHEFS.Product Features
- Polished18/10 stainless-steel steamer insert offers lifetime durability
- Scratch- and abrasion-resistant stainless-steel
- Steamer basket fits the Zwilling Sol ans Spirit Thermolon 6-qt. Dutch oven and 3-qt. saute pan
- Ergonomic stainless-steel handles double riveted for durability
- Easy-grip handles stay cool for safe handling
- Flared non-drip pouring rim ensures smooth transfer of foods
- Use with nonmetal utensils to better protect the insert surface
- Use inside cookware on gas, ceramic, glass, electric and halogen and induction cooktops
- Dishwasher-safe; hand washing recommended
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects