Forget soggy tortellini or spaghetti that clumps in the bottom on the pot. The Zwilling J.A. Henckels Sol Pasta Insert
precisely prepares your favorite angel hair, fettuccine, farfalle and all your favorite pastas, plus shellfish and corn on the cob. Engineered of polished 18/10 stainless-steel for long-lasting durability, the stainless-steel pasta insert resists scratches and abrasions.
The stainless-steel pasta insert's easy-grip, double-riveted handles stay cool to the touch and a flared non-drip pouring rim ensures smooth transfer of foods. Inside cookware, the stainless-steel pasta strainer is compatible with all cooktops, including induction. Pasta insert fits the Zwilling Sol and Spirit Thermolon 6-qt. Dutch oven.
The cookware that consistently receives highest ratings from CHEFS customers has been improved. CHEFS, in coordination with Zwilling J.A. Henckels, has designed an ergonomic handle for Sol Thermolon cookware that provides a more comfortable grip for easier lifting. Tempered glass lid with double-riveted handles ensures easy transport. Stainless-steel rim provides a tight-fitting seal, efficiently retaining nutrients and flavors. Zwilling, in business since 1731, delivers superior quality cookware, cutlery and tools for professional chefs and home gourmets worldwide.
Sol Thermolon Ceramic nonstick cookware is available exclusively from CHEFS.Product Features
- Stainless-steel pasta insert fits the Zwilling Sol and Spirit Thermolon 6-qt. Dutch oven.
- Polished 18/10 stainless-steel pasta insert offers lifetime durability
- Scratch- and abrasion-resistant stainless-steel
- Ergonomic stainless-steel handles double riveted for durability
- Easy-grip handles stay cool for safe handling
- Flared non-drip pouring rim ensures smooth transfer of foods
- Use with nonmetal utensils to better protect the insert surface
- Use colander inside cookware on gas, ceramic, glass, electric and halogen and induction cooktops
- Dishwasher-safe; hand washing recommended
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects