All the stellar nonstick cooking performance you need for reducing sauces to simmering one-pan meals, the 10-Piece Zwilling J.A. Henckels Sol Thermolon Cookware Set is the reliable, long-lasting cookware for any home chef. The 10-piece cookware set
uses little or no added oil or butter for healthy cooking that cleanly releases for serving. A full clad, tri-ply construction of magnetic stainless-steel exterior, strong aluminum core and 18/10 stainless-steel interior equips the stainless-steel nonstick cookware set to conduct heat evenly from rim to rim for uniform cooking without hot spots.
Ecologically safe, the PTFE- and PFOA-free Zwilling Sol Thermolon cookware set
is engineered of natural non-organic materials. The patented Thermolon nonstick ceramic surface is a cookware breakthrough, reducing carbon emissions by 60% during manufacturing and the innovative cooking surface does not release fumes when heated. With short heating times and heat-saving properties, the 10-piece cookware set is energy efficient whether you're roasting herbed potatoes or simmering strawberry jam.
In addition to making flawless rice and couscous, the covered sauce pans effortlessly boil pasta, slow-simmer soups, reduce sauces and reheat leftovers. The indispensable saute pan browns meats, sautes vegetables and simmers hearty risottos. Braise, sear and roast meats and bake and slow-cook vegetables, sauces and desserts in the 6 qt. Dutch oven. Or use the versatile Dutch oven to simmer stock and steam shellfish. The fry pans brown, sear, saute and pan-fry your favorite recipes from ahi tuna steaks to zucchini-chicken stir-fry and burgers to chocolate banana crepes.
Exceptionally durable and scratch- and abrasion-resistant, the stainless-steel nonstick cookware set is oven-and broiler- safe up to 500 F. High-performance tight-fitting lids locks in flavors and moisture. Compatible with all cooktops including induction, the Zwilling Sol Thermolon cookware set features ergonomic, riveted stainless-steel handles that stays cool to the touch. Hand washing is recommended.
The cookware that consistently receives highest ratings from CHEFS customers has been improved. CHEFS, in coordination with Zwilling J.A. Henckels, has designed an ergonomic handle for Sol Thermolon cookware that provides a more comfortable grip for easier lifting. Tempered glass lid with double-riveted handles ensures easy transport. Stainless-steel rim provides a tight-fitting seal, efficiently retaining nutrients and flavors. Zwilling, in business since 1731, delivers superior quality cookware, cutlery and tools for professional chefs and home gourmets worldwide.
Sol Thermolon Ceramic nonstick cookware is available exclusively from CHEFS.10-Piece Set Includes:
- 1-Qt. Saucepan with Lid
- 2-Qt. Saucepan with Lid
- 3-Qt. Saute Pan with Lid
- 6-Qt. Dutch Oven with Lid
- 8" Fry Pan
- 10" Fry Pan
- Eco-friendly Thermolon nonstick ceramic cooking surface is PTFE- and PFOA-free
- Patented Thermolon cooking surface reduces carbon emissions by 60% during manufacturing and does not release fumes when heated
- Scratch- and abrasion-resistant 10-piece cookware set offers lifetime durability
- Oven- and broiler-safe to 500 F
- Zwilling Spirit Thermolon cookware set uses little or no oil or butter and provides easy release and cleanup
- Short heating times and heat-saving properties ensure energy efficiency
- Fully clad tri-ply 3 mm construction of magnetic stainless-steel exterior, aluminum core and 18/10 stainless-steel interior heats quickly and evenly from rim to rim
- Stainless-steel nonstick cookware set heats up the entire sides for thorough cooking
- Magnetic stainless-steel exterior with elegant brushed finish
- Ergonomic stainless-steel handles double riveted for durability
- Tight-fitting glass lids with stainless-steel rims allow monitoring of cooking progress
- Flared non-drip pouring rims ensure smooth transfer of foods
- Thermolon ceramic nonstick surface does not contain toxic substances
- Use with nonmetal utensils to better protect the nonstick cookware surface
- Engineered for use with gas, ceramic, glass, electric, halogen and induction cooktops
- Oven- and broiler-safe to 500 F
- Hand washing recommended
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects; 2-year warranty for loss of nonstick properties or peeling