Picardie drinking glasses
by Duralex are the original French tumblers
used in European schools and sidewalk bistros for more than 60 years due to their durability, stackability and style. Serving orange juice to sangria, hot cocoa or coffee, these beautifully-balanced glass tumblers serve cold or hot beverages. Tempered drinking glasses are shock-resistant from -4 to +266 F, nonporous for substantial weight and density, and 2 1/2 times stronger than regular glass. Every size is easily stackable to save cupboard space.
Popular in homes, restaurants and inns throughout Europe, the design and functionality of the Picardie French tumbler never goes out of date. Introduced more than 60 years ago, Duralex glassware is top rated for outstanding longevity. Retains clarity and maintains a good-looking appearance. Microwave-, freezer- and dishwasher-safe. Made in France.Product Features
- Impact- and chip-resistant glassware is 2 1/2 times more resistant to shock than normal glass
- Withstand extreme cold and hot temperatures from -4 to +266 F
- Nonporous, substantial weight and density
- With the high resistance to breakage and top quality design, Duralex glassware maintains its quality appearance and durability
- All sizes are stackable for convenient space-saving storage
- Add bistro-style ambience to your table serving orange juice, milk, iced-tea, wine or sangria
- Comfortable to hold and structurally-sound in composition, the Picardie glass has been a staple in European households, schools, restaurants and inns for decades due to its durability, stackability and style
- Set of 18 includes 6 each of 3 popular sizes: 8 3/4-oz., 12-oz. and 16 3/4-oz.
- Duralex International has been manufacturing top quality glassware for more than 60 years