Zwilling J.A. Henckels Sol Thermolon Dutch Oven offers worry-free cooking from whole meals to desserts in your oven or on the stove top. The easy-release Thermolon Dutch oven bakes, braises, roasts and sears using little or no added oil or butter, so you enjoy healthy entrees including herbed potatoes, braised Irish stew and peach-apple crisp. A full clad, tri-ply construction of magnetic stainless-steel exterior, strong aluminum core and 18/10 stainless-steel interior equips the stainless-steel nonstick Dutch oven to conduct heat evenly from rim to rim for uniform cooking without hot spots.
Ecologically safe, the PTFE- and PFOA-free Zwilling Sol Thermolon Dutch oven
is engineered of natural non-organic materials. The patented Thermolon nonstick ceramic surface is a cookware breakthrough, reducing carbon emissions by 60% during manufacturing and the innovative cooking surface does not release fumes when heated. With short heating times and heat-saving properties, the Thermolon Dutch oven is energy efficient whether you're preparing a shrimp quiche or using the cookware as a stockpot for simmering stews and stock or steaming shellfish. Exceptionally durable and scratch- and abrasion-resistant, the stainless-steel nonstick Dutch oven is oven-and broiler- safe up to 500 F. High-performance pan's tight-fitting lid locks in flavors and moisture. Compatible with all cooktops including induction, the Zwilling Sol Thermolon Dutch oven features ergonomic, riveted stainless-steel handles that stays cool to the touch. Hand washing is recommended.
The cookware that consistently receives highest ratings from CHEFS customers has been improved. CHEFS, in coordination with Zwilling J.A. Henckels, has designed an ergonomic handle for Sol Thermolon cookware that provides a more comfortable grip for easier lifting. Tempered glass lid with double-riveted handles ensures easy transport. Stainless-steel rim provides a tight-fitting seal, efficiently retaining nutrients and flavors. Zwilling, in business since 1731, delivers superior quality cookware, cutlery and tools for professional chefs and home gourmets worldwide.
Sol Thermolon Ceramic nonstick cookware is available exclusively from CHEFS.Product Features
- Eco-friendly Thermolon nonstick ceramic surface is PTFE- and PFOA-free
- Patented Thermolon cooking surface reduces carbon emissions by 60% during manufacturing and does not release fumes when heated
- Scratch- and abrasion-resistant Thermolon Dutch oven offers lifetime durability
- Oven- and broiler-safe to 500 F
- Zwilling Sol Thermolon Dutch oven uses little or no oil or butter and provides easy release and cleanup
- Short heating times and heat-saving properties ensure energy efficiency
- Fully clad tri-ply 3mm construction of magnetic stainless-steel exterior, aluminum core and 18/10 stainless-steel interior heats quickly and evenly from rim to rim
- Stainless-steel nonstick Dutch oven heats up the entire sides for thorough cooking
- Magnetic stainless-steel exterior with elegant brushed finish
- Ergonomic stainless-steel handles double riveted for durability
- Tight-fitting glass lid with stainless-steel rim allows monitoring of cooking progress
- Flared non-drip pouring rim ensures smooth transfer of foods
- Thermolon ceramic nonstick surface does not contain toxic substances
- Use with nonmetal utensils to better protect the nonstick cookware surface
- Engineered for use with gas, ceramic, glass, electric, halogen and induction cooktops
- Oven- and broiler-safe to 500 F
- Hand washing recommended
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects; 2-year warranty for loss of nonstick properties or peeling