The easier way to grill kabobs, ensuring all sides cook evenly, without charring. This Emile Henry grilling stone
with slots to hold skewers for kabobs diffuses heat evenly and lets you easily rotate food. Kabobs cook to tender moist perfection, without grease dripping into embers or flare-ups from the grill. BBQ Ceramic burgundy clay oven-safe to 930 F grills vegetables, seafood, chicken or beef, or smaller-size morsels. Lighter weight than cast-iron or enameled cookware, this grilling stone with flat skewers
can go directly from freezer to hot oven and attractively serve on the table.
Grill a variety of healthy, garden-fresh vegetables with steak on this oversized Emile Henry grilling stone. This ribbed pan elevates food to serve healthier entrees. Sets on a grill grate, in an oven or broiler, preventing loss of food through grill grates. High sides allow easy rotation and provide the ideal backstop for turning foods. This open design also provides easy access to food using any heat-resistant spatula or cooking tongs.
Professional-glazed ceramic provides smooth release and effortless cleanup. Oval-shape handle ensures a comfortable, ergonomic grip. High-fired burgundy clay is resistant to thermal shock, mechanical shock, chipping and scratching. Stain- and odor-resistant. Emile Henry grilling stone is suitable for all types of barbecue grills. Skewers for kabobs with angled tip quickly pierce and penetrate food. Eight metal skewers with hanging loop. Broiler-safe, microwave- (stone) and freezer-safe. Dishwasher-safe. Grilling stone from Marcigny, France.
Founded in 1850 by the Henry family in France's mineral-rich Burgundy clay region, today Emile Henry is the largest manufacturer of ceramic ovenware in France and has established a worldwide reputation for crafting the finest quality ceramic culinary products. Skilled artisans meticulously oversee the forming, casting, glazing and firing of each hand-finished Emile Henry piece.Product Features
- Innovative ceramic technology allows for high-heat cooking to 930 F
- Crafted of France's mineral-rich Burgundy clay with superior heat retention properties
- Eco-responsible Emile Henry uses only natural products in their ceramic
- Evenly distributing heat, the grilling stone heats up faster and keeps hot longer than ordinary ceramic cookware
- Ribbed design elevates food, ensuring healthier entrees
- The gentle, even heat distribution retains natural flavors of foods for superb-tasting dishes
- Professional-glazed ceramic is resistant to thermal shock and mechanical shock
- Will not chip, scratch or discolor
- Stain- and odor-resistant
- Durable grilling stone is lighter than similar cast-iron or enamel pots
- Suitable for all types of barbeque grills
- Food-safe glaze is free of lead and cadmium
- Oval handles to transport easily from grill or oven to table
- Metal skewers with angled tip quickly pierce and penetrate foods
- Founded in 1850 by the Henry family in France's Burgundy region, Emile Henry is known for crafting the finest quality ceramic culinary bakeware, ovenware and grillware