Presentation is everything when serving Blue de Gex, Chevre or Gruyere. This olive wood cutting board
creates an impressive introduction to artisan soft or hard cheese. Handcrafted from olive wood trees, the natural variations make this olive wood cutting board a pleasure to use in the kitchen and a beautiful serving piece on the table. With contrasting light and dark grains, this 8" x 14" wood cutting board enriches the entire cheese-tasting experience. Perfect size to serve a single wedge of cheese or assorted cheeses and crackers, this rectangular cutting board
presents hors d'oeuvres with elegance. Reverse to use as a prep or pastry board.
Dense, tightly-grained composition of olive wood preserves the edge on cutlery and is resistant to cuts and scratches. This high-density wood also prevents bacteria from penetrating the surface. Olive wood cutting board will turn richer in color throughout time, an attractive and functional kitchen accessory. Wipe clean.
CHEFS signature collection of professional-grade kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, dinnerware and more, is available only at CHEFS Catalog. You will love the selection -- meticulously crafted and tested to delight the most discerning cook, these tools and accessories deliver exceptional quality, performance and durability in the kitchen.Product Features
- Richly-grained olive wood introduces artisan cheese with elegance
- Natural, contrasting light and dark grains are unique characteristics of this beautiful olive wood
- Perfect size to serve a single cheese wedge or assorted cheeses and crackers
- Reverse to use as a prep or pastry board
- Tightly-grained composition preserves the edge on cutlery
- Resistant to cuts and scratches
- High-density wood prevents bacteria from penetrating the surface
- Olive wood wlll turn richer in color throughout time, maintaining the one-of-a-kind grain
- CHEFS signature professional-grade cooking tools, bakeware, ovenware and serveware are meticulously crafted and tested, ensuring long-lasting durability and performance in the kitchen