The Guy Fieri Midnight 8" chef's knife is meticulously crafted with a German, high-carbon stainless-steel forged blade for superior cutting performance. Chef-designed with a handle that fits like a glove for exceptional balance, this "big stick" chef's knife features an abbreviated bolster for firm cutting control and tip-to-heel sharpening. Perfect for cutting small-to-large vegetables and fruits with its 18 degree precision-sharp edge. This knife is the cutting-edge tool for food preparation and presentation. Oval indentations in the blade of this 8" hollow-ground chefs knife reduce friction to quickly slice and release food, without sticking.
The blade on this "big stick" chef's knife from the Guy Fieri Knuckle Sandwich Series is heat-treated to retain a super-sharp edge longer. Split-second performance is what Guy expects--and gets--with his knives. Built into end of the handle is a crisscross grid, performing multiple functions: garlic crusher, nut grinder and herb and spice crusher. Guy's famous flame wave design is emblazoned on the handle and logo is permanently etched on the blade. Includes edge guard to protect blade. Hand wash. 5-year manufacturer warranty.
"As a chef, restaurant owner, and TV personality, I have high expectations on my equipment...and this knife meets and exceeds all of them. My knives blend the best materials with an on-point design." -- Guy FieriProduct Features
- Fits like a glove, ensuring ultra-fast slicing, dicing and chopping
- German blade forged from high-carbon stainless-steel provides precision-cutting performance
- Hollow-ground ovals in the blade reduce friction for ultra-fast cutting and easy release, without sticking
- 18 degree precision-sharp edge cuts small-to-large vegetables and fruits
- Heat-treated blade retains a super-sharp edge longer
- Full tang offers superior strength and balance
- Abbreviated bolster ensures firm cutting control and tip-to-heel sharpening
- Ergonomic handle is a comfortable, natural fit in the hand
- Crisscross grid on the end of the handle crushes garlic, nuts or herbs with the ease of one cutlery tool
- Guy Fieri famous flame wave is on the handle and logo is permanently etched on blade
- Includes edge guard
- As a chef, restaurant owner and TV personality, Guy Fieri is an expert on cutting-edge tools in the kitchen