This Guy Fieri Midnight 5 1/2" santoku is chef designed and meticulously crafted with a German, high-carbon stainless-steel forged blade for precision-cutting performance. With full tang, abbreviated bolster and glove-fitting handle, this "chopper" santoku works like an extension of the hand, ensuring firm cutting control and tip-to-heel sharpening. Oval indentations in the blade reduce friction to quickly slice and release food, without sticking. This 5 1/2" hollow-ground santoku knife is the essential prep tool to slice, chop, mince and dice with the proficiency of a professional chef.
The "chopper" santoku blade of the Guy Fieri Knuckle Sandwich Series is heat-treated to retain a sharp edge longer. Split-second performance is what Guy expects--and gets--with his knives. Built into the end of the handle is a crisscross grid, performing multiple functions: garlic crusher, nut grinder and herb and spice crusher. Guy's famous flame wave design is emblazoned on the handle and logo is permanently etched on the blade. Includes edge guard to protect blade. Hand wash. 5-year manufacturer warranty.
"As a chef, restaurant owner, and TV personality, I have high expectations on my equipment...and these knives meet them all. The Knuckle Sandwich Series knives blend the best materials with an on-point design." -- Guy FieriProduct Features
- Fits like a glove, ensuring ultra-smooth cutting, chopping and slicing
- German blade forged from high-carbon stainless-steel provides precision-cutting performance
- Hollow-ground ovals in the blade reduce friction for ultra-fast slicing and instant release, without sticking
- Heat-treated blade retains a super-sharp edge longer
- Full tang offers superior strength and balance
- Abbreviated bolster ensures firm cutting control and tip-to-heel sharpening
- Ergonomic handle is a comfortable, natural fit in the hand
- Crisscross grid on the end of the handle crushes garlic, nuts or herbs with the ease of one cutlery tool
- Guy Fieri famous flame wave is on the handle and logo permanently etched on blade
- Includes edge guard
- As a chef, restaurant owner and TV personality, Guy Fieri is an expert on cutting-edge tools in the kitchen