Beautiful edge-grain cutting board of rich North American black walnut features four stainless-steel bun feet with grip pads for nonslip cutting stability. Resistant to stains and moisture, this John Boos square walnut cutting board
provides a raised surface for elegant cheese or meat presentation. Ideal for prep work, with cutting surface fully usable the entire length and width of the board. The dense, tightly-grained composition of this premium, solid North American black walnut cutting board preserves the edge on fine cutlery.
Naturally resistant to cuts and scratches, this edge-grain walnut cutting board prevents bacteria from penetrating the surface, ensuring years of service. Elevated square cutting board with nonslip bun feet keeps countertop or table clean and scratch-free. Executive chefs, culinarians and celebrity chefs prefer the thick construction and lifetime durability of John Boos cutting boards and butcher blocks. Pre-treated with protective mineral oil finish with beeswax for preservation and immediate use. Hand wash. Made in the USA. 1 1/2" thick.
Designing and producing American-made cutting boards since 1887, John Boos & Company is the leading manufacturer of butcher block and stainless-steel gourmet and foodservice products in America. John Boos is world renown for their high-quality cutting boards, made of solid North American hardwoods.Product Features
- Beautiful edge-grain black walnut features stainless-steel bun feet, providing a raised surface for presentation of cheeses or meats
- Bun feet with protective nonslip grip pads protect surfaces from scratches
- Ideal for prep work, with cutting area the entire surface of the board
- Tightly-grained wood preserves the edge on fine cutlery
- Resistant to stains, moisture, cuts and scratches
- Dense composition prevents bacteria from penetrating the surface
- Gourmet chefs prefer the thick construction and lifetime durability of North American black walnut
- Protective mineral oil finish with beeswax for immediate use
- John Boos & Company has offered the finest butcher blocks, kitchen workstations and carts since 1887