The Wusthof Classic wide chef's knife
slices the entire width of larger produce perfectly and effortlessly. From the cutlery experts in Solingen, Germany, this precision-forged, high-carbon stainless-steel blade features a wider spine for additional strength, weight and balance. Superior, rust-resistant German blade slices thick-skinned fruits and vegetables with the proficiency of a professional chef. Quickly sections Bibb lettuce or cabbage into wedges. Slices or dices root vegetables such as beets, potatoes and turnips or efficiently halves squash for roasting. This 8" chef's knife slices artisan breads without crushing soft interior, and creates deli-thin slices from roasts. Pierces tomatoes, mangoes and tough-skinned fruit, leaving interior intact. The Wusthof Classic wide chef's knife cuts thick rind of cantaloupe, honeydew or winter melon, with the agility of an electric knife. Precision laser-controlled edge ensures a consistent blade angle. The tip is often used to crush and transfer garlic. Versatility and long-lasting sharpness the entire length of the blade edge makes this 8" chef's knife a preferred choice by culinarians.
Signature to the Wusthof cutlery is the precision bolster, allowing the heft and balance to perform quick, precise even cuts. Full tang on this exceptional 8" chef's knife is triple-riveted to the handle, ensuring superior strength, balance and maneuverability. Inner ring anodes on Wusthof knives safeguard rivets from rust. Hand wash. Made in Germany. Lifetime manufacturer warranty. 8"L blade.
Since 1814, knives bearing the Wusthof name and the Trident logo have been crafted in the world's "Cutlery Capital" of Solingen, Germany. Today, in a state-of-the-art facility, that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets 21st century production methods.Product Features
- Extra-wide blade slices larger vegetables, fruits, melons or artisan breads
- Wusthof's own precision-forged high-carbon stainless-steel retains a sharp edge longer
- Precision laser-controlled edge ensures a consistent blade angle
- Wide spine adds strength and weight for efficient slicing
- Essential cutlery tool quickly slices root vegetables
- Pierces tough skin on fruits, leaving interior intact
- Slices the entire width of artisan breads and penetrates thick melon rind
- Wusthof signature bolster provides the heft and balance to ensure effortless slicing
- Full tang provides superior strength, balance and maneuverability
- Ergonomic handle fits either hand for firm control
- Triple-compression rivets with inner ring anodes safeguard from rust
- Handmade in Germany since 1814, Wusthof cutlery is prized by the world's top chefs