Beautiful oven-to-table presentation for beef bourguignon, Alaskan king crab chowder or creamy wild mushroom soup, this Le Creuset soup tureen
gives homemade soup the worthiness it deserves on the table. High-glazed, porcelain-enameled 3-quart tureen is fired at 2,192 F, producing ovenware that is unmatched in strength, durability and longevity. Thick-walled stoneware distributes and retains heat to keep soup hot for serving. With European-style footed base, this covered stoneware soup tureen
elevates heat, to preserve table surface or linens.
This deep Le Creuset soup tureen features low-domed lid to retain rich flavors and spices while cooking and proportionate opening to accommodate ladles of various sizes. The wide opening allows gracious stirring and serving. Easy to transport from oven to table with offset Heritage handles. The smooth-glazed interior of this soup tureen ensures easy cleanup. Nonporous enameled surface is scratch- and stain-resistant, and resistant to chipping and cracking. Will not absorb odors or flavors of foods. Oven-safe to 500 F. Microwave-, freezer- and dishwasher-safe. 3-quart capacity.
Since the day the first artisans began casting signature enameled cookware in Fresnoy-Le-Grand, France, Le Creuset has represented a tradition of lasting, authentic design. This Heritage collection recreates the original design, continuing the rich culinary legacy of Le Creuset.Product Features
- Beautiful oven-to-table presentation for homemade soup, chowder or stew
- Fired at high temperatures, Le Creuset nonporous stoneware is unparalleled in strength, durability and longevity
- Thick-walled tureen distributes and retains heat to keep soup hot for serving
- High-glazed, porcelain-enameled surface is resistant to chips, cracks and scratches
- Will not retain odors or flavors
- Low-domed lid maintains rich flavors and spices while cooking
- Side opening in lid accommodates various ladle sizes
- Offset tureen handles provide easy transport from oven to table
- Le Creuset is consistently chosen by leading chefs, restaurateurs and home connoisseurs for its outstanding cooking performance