This ceramic knife performs with the precision of high-carbon stainless-steel, but retains the smooth nonstick cutting edge longer. Lightweight, typically half the weight of steel knives, ceramic knives greatly minimize hand fatigue. Maintain a smooth, defined sharp-cutting edge longer, without sharpening.
Long-life ceramic 6 1/2" santoku blade chops, minces, dices and cubes precisely with quick uniform strokes. Releases food instantly for gourmet prep. Pointed tip to easily pierce and core fruits or vegetables.
Unlike metal knives, ceramic knives retain the natural color and crispness of food without leaving a discolored edge. Low-maintenance ceramic blades are nonreactive to foods and impervious to acids, oils and salt. Rustproof, stain-proof and moisture-resistant. The ergonomic handle fits the natural curvature of the hand for expert handling and control. Hand wash.Product Features
- Sharp, long-lasting edge and the ultra-smooth release of a ceramic blade
- Lightweight, typically half the weight of steel knives to minimize hand fatigue
- Santoku is the kitchen necessity to chop, mince, cube and dice
- Ceramic retains a smooth-defined cutting edge longer, without sharpening
- Chemically inert, this low maintenance blade will not absorb acids, oils or salts
- Unlike metal knives, ceramic blades retain the natural color and crispness of food, without leaving a discolored edge
- Rustproof, stain-proof and moisture-resistant
- Ergonomic handle for a steady, controlled grip