Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware Large Loaf Pan, 5 x 10-inch
The ultimate loaf pan for effortless food release recipe after recipe.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee + Free Returns!
Calphalon finds its roots in the early 1960s in a suburb of Toledo, Ohio. By 1968 the commercial cookware firm adapted a NASA technology and named its new hard-anodized aluminum cookware and the company, Calphalon. The high temperature cookware leader introduced its professional bakeware in 1994 and these baking essentials soon became a top choice of both food industry and home chefs. Today's improved Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware line offers interlocking nonstick layers with top-performance release and lifetime durability.
- New interlocking nonstick layers deliver high-performance release and easy cleanup
- Calphalon nonstick large loaf pan releases up to 2 times better than Calphalon Classic Bakeware
- Heavy-gauge steel core ensures even heating
- Designed for durability and lifetime performance
- Thick rolled rim helps prevent warping or bending
- Use nylon, coated or wooden utensils to better protect the cookware surface
- Oven safe to 500 F; not safe for broiler or freezer use
- Dishwasher safe; hand washing recommended
- Full lifetime warranty
- Material: interlocking nonstick layers, heavy-gauge steel core
- Model: 1826137
- Size: 5 3/4"W x 10 1/2"L x 3"H
- Weight: 1 lb. 6 oz.
- Made in China
Care and Use
- Before using your Calphalon nonstick large loaf pan for the first time, hand wash in hot, sudsy water and dry thoroughly.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays. Sprays are difficult to remove and can build up on nonstick surfaces and lessen food release effectiveness.
- Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware is oven safe to 500 F. Never place the nonstick bakeware in the broiler or freezer.
- To preserve your 5" x10" bread pan's finish, use nylon, coated or wooden utensils only. Do not use knives, forks or metal utensils of any kind.
- Always allow the nonstick meatloaf pan to cool completely before washing. Never immerse hot bakeware in cold water; doing so can cause irreparable warping.
- The Calphalon nonstick large loaf pan is dishwasher safe, but hand washing will help maintain optimal nonstick performance. Hand wash the nonstick meatloaf pan with a liquid dishwashing detergent and an nonabrasive sponge.
- Never use abrasive cleaning pads or cleansers to clean your bakeware as they can damage the pan.
You may also like
$13.95 - $27.95
$10.45 - $18.95
Customers Also Bought
$24.95 - $74.95
SAVE up to $55
$13.95 - $15.95
SAVE up to $4
$41.95 - $44.95
$29.95 - $89.95
SAVE up to $30
$17.95 - $22.95
SAVE up to $2
$149.95 - $179.95